Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twitch question. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

antiDOPM

12-28-2009

I just came out of a game. It was . . . enlightening to say the least. I hit lvl 6 and I was soloing mid as Kassadin. My opponent was Twitch. I killed him and I thought that would set him back a minute or so. My team was doing really well. We had 19 kills to their 10. I hit lvl 9. Twitch, who was on the other team, had nine kills. By the time Twitch got his tenth kill, I was lvl 10. I checked to see who was dead on the other team when I noticed that my entire team was lvl 10 or 11. The opposing team was around 9 or 10 and Twitch was lvl 18. The game had been going on for nineteen minutes. How the f**k did he hit lvl 18 so quick. Ideas? Anyone who owns with Twitch let me know because I am a decent Twitch player, but this guy rocked. I need some advice on how to play Twitch better and how to counter. Wards became out of the question. He would rape up to four of us by himself. I need help.

I have also read all the guides on the wiki and in the forums.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowmant

12-28-2009

Someone feeding him 10 kills would certainly level him quickly…
Then there's minion kills and team wide turret and dragon XP depending on how their team was doing