Best Synergies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarek

12-28-2009

I was wondering what people have found to be the best 2-3 champion synergies, excluding the obvious aoe ones (Nunu + Nasus + Gangplank, etc.)

So far I have really liked:

Blitz + Heimerdinger. Set up shop with turrets then pull em in and pop em up.

Alistar + Heimerdinger. Set up shop, and the turrets never die.

Jax + Tristana. Double leap catches quite a few people off guard, and gives the team good reach.

Anyone have any suggestions?

hz0ijXGF8qeI0CRT

12-28-2009

AP Taric / AP Sion with AP runes... double stun, double aoe dmg.
Ran into that combo two days ago. We couldn't leave our tower as they were sitting in the bushes waiting.
Tried calling in a gank, but they had set up wards.. so they just flashed or ghosted out.

Blitz + Any good burst or stun = great early laning phase. (excepting the combo over, they had so much hp/heal I could drag them into the tower every minute or so and they'd still escape)

Monxide

12-28-2009

Alistar+Udyr = rushing in bear for stun, tiger dot, alistar pulverize, headbutt, bear stun, tiger dot = profit^^
AP Sion+Zilean = bombing run, very nice combo

whomaster

12-28-2009

any stun or trap + blitz = profit

JunkRamen

12-28-2009

Basically:

Blitzcrank + anybody
Healer + anybody
Trynd, Jax, or especially Shaco + someone with a snare
Anivia + Nunu or Ashe

There's others I haven't really tried yet, but sound scary. Zilean or Kayle + Mundo would be frightening. Vs melee laners, Singed + any caster, but especially Annie or Anivia sounds like it would force a lane switch.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Blitz + Twitch
Kassadin/Twisted is probably the most annoying thing I have ever faced, too bad both their carries were laning together and cannibalizing their own potential.
Zilean + Rammus is really nice

coty

12-28-2009

I actually found a Zilean + Sivir combo absolute murder to lane against. With all the aoe dmg we could not get near the mobs to last hit early. Dunno how strong the combo is end game but by that time it didn't matter.

Carom

12-28-2009

Ramus and twitch together are amazing for team fights. Rammus power balls and flashes in, hits their team and taunts their annie, rest of the team does the mop up.

Mzum

12-28-2009

Sivir combos nicely with just about anyone. If a specific lane is having a problem, putting Sivir there generally solves it.

Fudgie

12-28-2009

Blitzcrank+Ryze=auto win