A worst teammate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sushee

12-28-2009

Remember, there are a lot of idiots who get pissed because someone isn't good. Remember Dota? When you had to take an extra minute to look at the boggling items and your teammates trolling you for sucking.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

... i miss dota. been playing since 1.04, people were just as raucous back then.

objectivesea

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakien View Post
Right now, it's better to have him hanging around to launch his spells or simply attack than not having him at all.
I would rather have that too! However it seems that instead of actually doing a bit of damage, most of these guys just end up feeding, ending the game with a 1-14-5 record.

I would like to see a kick command implemented for testing to see how it would actually work. Until then, just play the game and enjoy. I still have fun, even if I do get frustrated during a few games a day.

Longshot405

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2009

Prehaps there could be a kick vote, but have a certain limitation on it (like how you can only surrender after 25 minutes). Maybe you can only kick a player who has a Kill+Assist: Death ratio of less than 1:3 and a minimum of 5 deaths?

dunno, just throwing it out there.