A worst teammate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ionosnova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2009

In the game, I found a guy name ToastedN00b who suicide again and again. He just move to another team turret and died. Then our team decides to kick him; however there is no kick command. GM plz do something.

Sorry for my English language, I am not native speaker.

n3g4t1v3

12-28-2009

Well, on a side note, I think that it is great that non-English speakers are playing the game. Worldwide FTW!
(for the win)

Kragorn

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionosnova View Post
In the game, I found a guy name ToastedN00b who suicide again and again. He just move to another team turret and died. Then our team decides to kick him; however there is no kick command. GM plz do something.

Sorry for my English language, I am not native speaker.
Take a screenshot (F12) and e-mail support@riotgames.com. If you didn't take a screen shot, then let it go and remember it next time.

FABIOForever

12-28-2009

I would rather put up with the occasional awful teammate than have to deal with the screeching jerks who'd call kick votes whenever someone gets 2 more deaths than them.

Carom

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FABIOForever View Post
I would rather put up with the occasional awful teammate than have to deal with the screeching jerks who'd call kick votes whenever someone gets 2 more deaths than them.
That is why I usually play with a premade team.

panguss

12-28-2009

C'est une excellent idee!

We do need kick votes.

ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE FTW!!!

CowFu

12-28-2009

Kick votes are a horrible idea, remember that new people play this game too, not everyone is a pro yet. All kick votes is going to do (wide scope) is discourage our playerbase from growing, as the inevitable accidental first bloods will be made fun of and kicked.

Aekero

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FABIOForever View Post

This, would rather not get griefed by pre-teen "pros".

(and no, not saying that there aren't situations where a kick command would have been nice, but it'd do more harm than good)

Drakien

12-28-2009

I dont think a kick command would be good because the game as it is now, is really hard to win if you are one teammate down (as new as the player may be). Right now, it's better to have him hanging around to launch his spells or simply attack than not having him at all.

Disdasdefa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2009

A kicking system seems good, but there will always be.... moronic people who would abuse it and spam it, pissing everyone off. Also, beware of 4 man premades not liking solo queuers kicking someone thinking they will suck badly.