Teemo teemo teemo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

twentytwo

12-28-2009

bump

Tali3sin

12-28-2009

Alright, I play Attack Speed / DPS Teemo, and here's why:

I can hold my own 1 on 1 vs... pretty much anyone. You just have to hop in and out of their range, use blind effectively, and if the going gets tough, pull 'em into a mushroom.
I'm still effective in team fights, because your target either doesn't notice you, and dies very quickly, or you get focused and back the hell off... and start playing a duck in and out game.
Drop your mushies in the fray, and spam your poison/malady onto everyone.
I can backdoor, and pull towers down with great speed.

You just have to keep an eye on your health, harass a lot, and keep that Move Quick ready to pop if you need it.

Vamp Scept > Malady
Boots/Berserkers Greaves
Recursive Bow > Wits End/Sword of the Divine/Last Whisper <-- depends on the other team.
Go Wits if they're very mana dependent, Whisper if they're armour heavy, and Divine if they're all Jax :-p or you just want the DPS.
Phage > Frozen Mallet for survivability + slow + extra dmg
After this.... Well, usually the game is done. But either another Malady, a Bloodthirster, or whatever really.

Just remember to play aggressively, harass, and pop your shrooms out of minion step (unless you're farming), in tight spots, and corners that people cut when they're chasing/auto-running.

twentytwo

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tali3sin View Post
Alright, I play Attack Speed / DPS Teemo, and here's why:

I can hold my own 1 on 1 vs... pretty much anyone. You just have to hop in and out of their range, use blind effectively, and if the going gets tough, pull 'em into a mushroom.
I'm still effective in team fights, because your target either doesn't notice you, and dies very quickly, or you get focused and back the hell off... and start playing a duck in and out game.
Drop your mushies in the fray, and spam your poison/malady onto everyone.
I can backdoor, and pull towers down with great speed.

You just have to keep an eye on your health, harass a lot, and keep that Move Quick ready to pop if you need it.

Vamp Scept > Malady
Boots/Berserkers Greaves
Recursive Bow > Wits End/Sword of the Divine/Last Whisper <-- depends on the other team.
Go Wits if they're very mana dependent, Whisper if they're armour heavy, and Divine if they're all Jax :-p or you just want the DPS.
Phage > Frozen Mallet for survivability + slow + extra dmg
After this.... Well, usually the game is done. But either another Malady, a Bloodthirster, or whatever really.

Just remember to play aggressively, harass, and pop your shrooms out of minion step (unless you're farming), in tight spots, and corners that people cut when they're chasing/auto-running.
thanks that is helpful. do you start out with a vamp scepter as your first item? or boots?

twentytwo

12-28-2009

bump bump bump

i've been doing

dorans shield + health potion

berserker or mercury boots

recurve>wit's or last whisper

malady or phage>frozen mallet

Pieceofcandy

12-28-2009

I was an AP Teemo for a while but since swapped to DPS because of the recent nerfs, AP is still effective but to me seems to dull in comparison.

Vamp-> Exe Calling (double dots plus you counter any healing/pots/ect)
Boots -> Move 3 or Berserk (move 3 lets you fly across the map to reshroom/teamfight/lanepush)
Zeal/Phage->Phantom/Frozen Mallet

Build tends to vary at this point

If enemy team is beefy I work for a Blood Razor.

If they're squishy I grab Black Cleaver.

Shrooms you can use for actual killing or for scouting, I tend to place them in walking paths when on our side of the river while placing them outside of walking paths when on the enemy side.

Place shrooms in access/entry points in the river/jungle or where YOU would go to start a gank. The shrooms will end up saving your teammates from ganks or kill/show runners.

WilsonK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2009

I guess AP teemo is harder to play... I played with bot and prefeer the dps one, the hits are a lot more constant and certain, you do not depend on shrooms (but they still are good for scouting and do some unexpected dmg).
The problem with AP teemo is that all the times i used him someone bought a **** elixir to see the shrooms.
If you do some crit on the dps teemo it will be a lot of dmg... think about a phan~ d. or 2 avarice blades.

Kaupert, W.