Riot, your community does not believe you will take action.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c97d24ab794843f3ceb1

12-22-2010

So just had a game where Janna decided to AFK in the spawn for no reason at all except that she disagreed with my build (Sure it's not the best but It was normal and I was playing for fun.) and that Sivir was having a bad game.

So we held out for aslong as we could but inevitably lost however that is not the concern here. My concern is that players just don't seem to believe you take action / read reports / ban people and as such consistently break the summoners code and game rules.

This is becoming an increasingly popular view among the community and I want to know what you plan to do about it Riot.

This is a great game, but at the moment the (bad / troll) community is starting to ruin it.

This isn't the first time it's happened but now I'm just tired of this behavior.

Picture for proof.

Attachment 92340

Truckasaurus

12-22-2010

I believe Serrus deserves a ban. He needs to be banned because I believe it. What are you going to do Serrus?

IS1c97d24ab794843f3ceb1

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckasaurus View Post
I believe Serrus deserves a ban. He needs to be banned because I believe it. What are you going to do Serrus?
I'll wait to see what Riot's response is, if i deserve a ban then so be it. It's Riot's choice not mine.

However this is not about banning, just merely about the community believing that Riot will take action, be it suspensions or lifetime bans. A lot of people don't believe this things happen so I want to know if Riot has any plans to change this or not.