Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Im Done. Finished. Kaput. It's Over.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slovakattack

12-22-2010

Every time I really get into a champion; a couple of weeks later forum rage hits the fan about that very one.

A long time ago, I got into Mordkaiser. I liked his unique concept, and he was really fun to dish out punishment with. Three weeks later, Mordkaiser is all over the forums (I know he's been talked about for a long, long time, but it came to a head at the time I mentioned.)

AND LO! THE NERF-HAMMER SMASHES MORD FLAT!

Fine. I can deal with that. Welcome to a balanced game and all that. I decided to pursue a new favorite character, as Mord lost much appeal through forum whining. I decided, Pantheon looks cool! He's a melee dps with a warping ult, which always had appealed to me, and he has a six pack you fry eggs on! What's not to like? Well, a couple of weeks later..... Pantheon is all over the forums

AND LO! THE NERF HAMMER STRIKES AGAIN!

Fine; whatever. It wasn't really that bad of a nerf, but once again forum whining had soured the character for me.

So, I had it with melee dps-s. I decided to try.......... Twitch. I loved him like a demonic overlord loves a particularly feisty minion. Well, having been absent for a number of days, I recently read the latest patch notes.

FUUUUUU- (http://whotookspaz.org/randomflash/FUUUCK.swf)

I'm done. I'm going to play a character that will never; ever be nerfed.

Ladies and gentlemen. It's Nasus time.

Nosku

12-22-2010

If you truly love a character, you can play it when it gets nerfed.

bze

12-22-2010

Mord is fine.

gimmickkz

12-22-2010

That's what happens to FOTM

Sheriff BigBWolf

12-22-2010

Think about the brolaf players. They spent $15 to buy the skin, but they're not going to completely stop using Brolaf

Swampf0x

12-22-2010

Quote:
Slovakattack:
Ladies and gentlemen. It's Nasus time.

Sad but true.

If Nasus remains untouched and somehow becomes the next FotM, I will uninstall this game.

Eiladen

12-22-2010

Panth and Morde are both still OP at the moment. Twitch is still fine.

Gløry

12-22-2010

sounds like you need to stop reading the forums

Soccerzubs

12-22-2010

If Riot cannot properly balance a champion they just continue to nerf it till everybody forgets about that said champion.

s0cr8ez

Recruiter

12-22-2010

Play Annie. I think the game is balanced around her so she'll never change