Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Tours?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverddragn

Recruiter

12-22-2010

Dear Riot,
Do you give Tours at your office? You guys are about an hour away and i'd love to drop by sometime :]

WatDoUWantFromMe

12-22-2010

hes probably got a bomb

Graceful Wombat

12-22-2010

They do not. I have seen Pendragon post about this a couple times. While they want to be able to offer them, they currently cannot.

I think it's because of the building they are currently in. They are "working on it" but I'm better it's a pretty significant roadblock.

Malzahearty Soup

Recruiter

12-22-2010

Quote:
Rhetorical Hippo:
They do not. I have seen Pendragon post about this a couple times. While they want to be able to offer them, they currently cannot.

I think it's because of the building they are currently in. They are "working on it" but I'm better it's a pretty significant roadblock.

1). Dress up as Mundo.
2). ???
3). Go where you please!

Silverddragn

Recruiter

12-22-2010

Quote:
WatDoUWantFromMe:
hes probably got a bomb

Don't Tell Morello :P