How to kill tank as Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WdBlazer

12-22-2010

I use bought Ezreal cos I love his style of playing, and did quite ok in my first match after buying him - 15/4/8, but my team still lose the match. Early to mid game, we have no problem, equal fights on both side. However when it come to late game, their tank Mundo and Scion just walk over us. I would like to know how to deal with tank on my part as Ezreal.

I got (in order)

Sorcerer's shoes
Manamune
Lich Bane
Madred's Bloodrazor
Hextech Gunblade
Last Whisper

I noticed I cannot even put much of a dent in Scion hp bar with all the mystic shot and auto attack.

DayInTheSun

12-22-2010

That is why you have to kite and work your way around tanks and get to the people who are stacking damage/ability power items. People stacking mitigation should be last on your priority list in team fights.

Drunkyone

12-22-2010

what did scion have?????

this is what i build in order Playing mid
starting with 2 hp pots and meki pendant

manamune
sorcoer's boots
bilgewater
fiendish codex
stinger
hextech revolver
make nashor;s tooth
make hextech gunblade

up too you
malady (dps killer
bloodrazor (tank killer

vertigodragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-22-2010

gank them early and you'll be fine

WdBlazer

12-22-2010

Its just that when they are pushing in or defending, the squishy are hiding all the way behind the tank and I could not get to the back to kill them. Guess I have to depend on my team tank to get their attention, cos I am really hopeless even when its 1v1 against scion, mundo I can still kill after ALOT of kite and with bloodrazor.

imnotbono

12-22-2010

Sounds like you lacked an initiator; someone who can isolate and/or stun/disable a choice target away from his team. Blitz's rocket grab, Rammus' powerball, Shen's dash taunt, among others, are all great initiating abilities that separate a squishy out from the tanks and break the opposing team's ranks.

Regatz

12-22-2010

juking,juking, and more juking