Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Only going to make fantasy champions..? Why not other time periods..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotSoLegendary

12-22-2010

I sense CoD fan

Digivolve

12-22-2010

I like the idea but if it was time based in a fantasy world wouldn't it just be time based fantasy characters?

Id like to see LoL's version of a dinosaur

o wait cho-gath

Shaella

12-22-2010

Quote:
Everborn:
Well I mean they kinda half do it..so why not just go through with the whole thing? Tris has a gun..blitz is a robot..Corki..MF.. So there is a few heros that stray away from fantasy stuff so why not?

Because Tristiana is a yordle commando carrying around a cannon, Blitz is a robot from Zaun and the only of his kind, Miss Fortune is a pirate with flintlock pistols, and Corki has an odd steampunk helicopter from Piltover, which has a steampunk theme anyways.

Everborn

12-22-2010

Quote:
Digivolve:
I like the idea but if it was time based in a fantasy world wouldn't it just be time based fantasy characters?

Id like to see LoL's version of a dinosaur

o wait cho-gath

Maybe make a map with a future setting?

Zenbear

12-22-2010

Quote:
Everborn:
I dont see it as the same, thats a bit different..that has alot of story line in the game and that just wouldnt fit. there isnt to much story to this game..it would work & fit I think. Each champion has there own story in this game & its just a pvp.

You need to actually read the lore

Shaella

12-22-2010

I hate people who don't listen to reason and just list off reasons their ideas are OMG GREAT in a disgustingly masturbatory way.

blakMike

12-22-2010

this... is a fantasy game...

Everborn

12-22-2010

Quote:
Zenbear:
You need to actually read the lore

Very few people actually care/read/listen to the story. the game isnt built around story & I think it would work just fine. It's that type of game that makes it work.

DrLivingstone

12-22-2010

None of the champs out so far have modern day weapons which is fine.. Since LoL takes place in a different world were technology advances diffrently. I do however believe they need a Mech/robo-suit champion with multiple weapons. Maybe Stanwick Pididdly the guy who fixed Urgot?

Everborn

12-22-2010

Quote:
DrLivingstone:
None of the champs out so far have modern day weapons which is fine.. Since LoL takes place in a different world were technology advances diffrently. I do however believe they need a Mech champion with multiple weapons. Maybe Stanwick Pididdly the guy who fixed Urgot?

A mech would be awesome