Only going to make fantasy champions..? Why not other time periods..?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeatoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

theres a robot

Andrewsm

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everborn View Post
I dont see it as the same, thats a bit different..that has alot of story line in the game and that just wouldnt fit. there isnt to much story to this game..it would work & fit I think. Each champion has there own story in this game & its just a pvp.
No.. theres a whole story to this game. Ever hear of the Journal of Justice?

Soulkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everborn View Post
I dont see it as the same, thats a bit different..that has alot of story line in the game and that just wouldnt fit. there isnt to much story to this game..it would work & fit I think. Each champion has there own story in this game & its just a pvp.
You havn't read any of the lore have you. There's Ioina, Demacia, Noxus, their not just random places that each hero lives alone in...

Everborn

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandoCaldippian View Post
You have clearly never seen Heroscape, which coincidentally is also about summoning various heroic beings to fight for you. Difference is, they don't give two ****s whether they're from the same time period, and that's what makes it awesome.

Who doesn't want to battle dinosaurs vs. robots vs. zombie dogs vs. Drow? Suckas, that's who.
I agree man, I think it would fit perfectly in this game..would work just fine.

Paero

12-22-2010

Space Cap'n Teemo not doing it for you?

Zerdo

12-22-2010

No champions like that, but skins? I guess thats okay. Legendary skins especially seem to be strange.

Shaella

12-22-2010

I think it'd be stupid, nearly every character has been fit into coming from Runeterra at this point, I think only a few are still coming from other worlds (Taric?)

Firestorme

12-22-2010

fantasy is now a time period

NecroMage

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braains View Post
Space marine hero NAO!
Garen is already in the game.

FROM THE BRUSH, BROTHERS!

Everborn

12-22-2010

Well I mean they kinda half do it..so why not just go through with the whole thing? Tris has a gun..blitz is a robot..Corki..MF.. So there is a few heros that stray away from fantasy stuff so why not?