New voodoo champ?

Yes 1 6.25%
No 7 43.75%
Who cares about a new champ, give me a MAP! 1 6.25%
I want both a map and this champ!!! 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

An idea for a new kind of champion... with NEW skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gr1nn3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

new skills.. that don't do real damage but abilities last time % by ap... like a giant voodoo doll. Reverse the curse: Reverse spell cast on enemy champion back on caster (like banshees veil but doesn't stop at negate) Pins and needles: Pull a pin from your body and throw at champion; if hit, applies own champions ability to self. Zombie: Control enemy champion for base time + ap %. Ult could be like Nassus' god ability- Loa: Takes on the Visage of Baron Samedi: He refuses to dig the graves of his own champions, making all champions unable to die (like tryns alt) for time + ap%
what do ya'll think? not the run of the mill champion but a TRUE support champ

SionAries

12-22-2010

Please use lines and paragraphs, I'm getting a headache trying to figure out what you're talking about.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Well, you know what. They just might add it, because you should..

Expect the unexpected.

Twilexia

12-22-2010

uhh... making all champions unable to die? for 2 seconds? 3 seconds? that's just game breaking.

SionAries

12-22-2010

Ok, from what I can figure...

1) Reverse the curse - This is overpowered as holy hell, as i) it ensures you'll never get targeted. ii) It shuts down enemy AOE if you stand near a teammate. and iii) you use your 3rd ability and auto-win any 1vs1, by controlling the enemy to attack you with this skill active.

2) Pins and needles - You make the champion you hit attack himself with one of his abilities? How do you pick which one is used? Do you seriously think that stealing another champions ultimate with a basic ability on low cooldown is fair?

3) Zombie - Again, another basic ability to steal another champion's ultimate along with all his other abilities on top... So basically you don't need to gold for items since you just steal the enemy carry and win any team fight, then have the carry kill themselves with 2 since you used his ult last.

4) Ult - Tryn's ult but for the whole team... What in the name of god are you thinking?

Basically, this is a champion where every one of his abilities has the power of or out right steals another champion's ultimate. It also denies their use to the enemy champion since it would put them on cooldown after you've used them with 2 (assuming they survived being hit with their own ult twice...).

You don't really need gold, just levels. And the more powerful your enemy is via playing well, the more powerful you will be, although you don't need to put in any effort whatsoever...

This is OVERPOWERED. That's OVERPOWERED with all caps, bold, in red and font size 1 billion.

While yes, well done for thinking up some original concepts, but the word "balanced" doesn't seem to exist in your mind (which is probably no one else suggests it).

Lil Scampers

12-22-2010

The community doesn't want new skills. If it's not an underpowered caster or more AoE spam, you can leave it own the drawing board.