What is the hero you have the most fun playing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shwab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

I have a bunch but typically i play tank alot so it usually play Nasus and laugh while i can 1v3 them. + he got a sexy manly voice that nothing can compare to but a morgan freeman voice its win >.>

Toast Defender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Not on your list, but I love playing Janna. It's so fun last hitting someone with a tornado from a whole screen away. Or buffing your turret then ulting them in to it. Or pressing R when a Fiddlesticks decides to crowstorm on you. You get the point. Janna typically doesn't get many kills (I probably average 3-1-13 ish, non-ranked) but she's a ton of fun to play.

Narvuntien

12-22-2010

I like LeBlanc...

I am currently doing the opposite and attempting to play Lux. (any suggestions?)

Leblanc is a one hero burst caster who is fantasitic at getting out of trouble. Leblanc is all about hitting combos. It is really awesome having a 0 in your deaths column and a fully stacked Mejais .

CloverMachina

12-22-2010

Ezereal, Blitzcrank, and Veigar may be more publically fun while I too find them as such but in my own opinion I find Kayle, Twitch (even if nerfed) and Heimerdinger loads of amusement.

Slothh

12-22-2010

2800RP? Get the holiday bundle maybe?

Alpengeist

12-22-2010

Lux. Stay Positive!

The Swedish Chef

12-22-2010

Anivia, she never gets boring. Not only that, but a great Anivia can play her with any build almost and still win games. I have fun screwing around with a Tanknivia or Critnivia setup from time to time.

Liz Vicious

12-22-2010

If you have 2800 RP just buy the bundle. Don't waste money on single champions.

Sallad Hunter

12-22-2010

Mundo Mundo. No other champ has givin me such joy

Jir

12-22-2010

None of the heroes aside from Ezreal and Sona interest me in the Holiday Bundle to be honest.