Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is the hero you have the most fun playing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shwab

12-22-2010

I have a bunch but typically i play tank alot so it usually play Nasus and laugh while i can 1v3 them. + he got a sexy manly voice that nothing can compare to but a morgan freeman voice its win >.>

Toast Defender

12-22-2010

Not on your list, but I love playing Janna. It's so fun last hitting someone with a tornado from a whole screen away. Or buffing your turret then ulting them in to it. Or pressing R when a Fiddlesticks decides to crowstorm on you. You get the point. Janna typically doesn't get many kills (I probably average 3-1-13 ish, non-ranked) but she's a ton of fun to play.

Narvuntien

12-22-2010

I like LeBlanc...

I am currently doing the opposite and attempting to play Lux. (any suggestions?)

Leblanc is a one hero burst caster who is fantasitic at getting out of trouble. Leblanc is all about hitting combos. It is really awesome having a 0 in your deaths column and a fully stacked Mejais .

CloverMachina

12-22-2010

Ezereal, Blitzcrank, and Veigar may be more publically fun while I too find them as such but in my own opinion I find Kayle, Twitch (even if nerfed) and Heimerdinger loads of amusement.

Slothh

12-22-2010

2800RP? Get the holiday bundle maybe?

Alpengeist

12-22-2010

Lux. Stay Positive!

The Swedish Chef

12-22-2010

Anivia, she never gets boring. Not only that, but a great Anivia can play her with any build almost and still win games. I have fun screwing around with a Tanknivia or Critnivia setup from time to time.

Liz Vicious

Recruiter

12-22-2010

If you have 2800 RP just buy the bundle. Don't waste money on single champions.

Sallad Hunter

12-22-2010

Mundo Mundo. No other champ has givin me such joy

Jir

12-22-2010

None of the heroes aside from Ezreal and Sona interest me in the Holiday Bundle to be honest.