What is the hero you have the most fun playing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jir

12-22-2010

I ask this since I have 2800 RP, and I want to buy a hero. You may remember me asking about choosing between Lux, Sona, and Le Blanc with my 3150 IP earlier in the week. Got Lux, love her, but I want something else to play too.

I was mainly looking at Le Blanc(lol again), Irelia, Swain, Kog-Maw, and Kennen. I am just wishing to know what you all have fun with, and possibly any suggestions on who I should buy.

Lofter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Kennen is fun. That is all.

Swampf0x

12-22-2010

Nidaree, I mean Nidalee.

Teddyforlife

12-22-2010

kennen is and will probably always be my favorite. exhaust/ignite and 21-9-0 = FB lvl 2

Big Rubber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

cho gath is super fun!

Kaldaris

12-22-2010

Swain.

Rainbowgasm

12-22-2010

Poppy.

A character that has high potential damage output+survivability while requiring the user to have awareness of both his position AND his opponents position in order to reach that potential? + the fact that her ult is always a tactical decision. (do I use it on the carry to make them die as fast as possible? or do I use their tank as a battery?). She is also one of the few characters that benefit highly from giving her high movement speed on top of her dps in order to get to the position you need to be in to burst some one to hell.

that and her E serves 5 different purposes at once XD

Nex A Umbras

12-22-2010

Karthus is my favorite. Nothing is more satisfying than getting a triple kill with Requiem. He has arguably the best AoE Debuff in the game, and his Grim Reaper skin is all sorts of bad ass.

SLB Exxel

12-22-2010

I absolutely enjoy Kassadin, Lux, and TF. If I'm having a couple bad games I'll choose one of those for a good time.

ah du

12-22-2010

alistar