A Video To Keep You Warm this Holiday Season

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kersh

12-24-2010

The beginning reminded me of Fable 2, probally because it's a music box.
Still I liked it pretty neat.

Haash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
It gets cold around this time of year
I'm in Australia, it's f**king hot.

AGucciCow

12-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siky View Post
2011 - All features people having been crying for will finally come.
I highly doubt that

Megatrauma

12-25-2010

A functioning community.

paShadoWn

12-26-2010

They shall release big map at last? Hahaha a good movie, and music is comparatedly better than main LoL sdtracks - as Blizzard-related, having such tracks is below the acceptable in my HUMBLE BEFORE ME opinion.

Teutonic

12-26-2010

Upping the Graphics like once teased before? ^_^

pormung

Recruiter

12-26-2010

i know what it is!!!! a 3rd person league of legend game engine just like blizzard did to their warcraft. just thinking something ridiculous since its unexpected

East Wind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

All I want for Christmas is my New Front Maps!

I know it sounds weird, but it's relatively true.

The Fuul

12-26-2010

Expect the unexpected, Well I dont expect them to add in things like Magma Chamber, or Clans, or anything else they said they would do and have instead pumped out champs like a mini gun.

Goguma XO

12-27-2010

The Top 10 countdown of the most unexpected LoL absurdities.

10) League of Legends movie. Hollywood, live actors, big money CG, the whole shebang.

9) League of Legends 2 - Season 1. All the UP champs get buffed, and everyone gets a fourth normal ability. With it, new maps, new engine, new models, new animation, new everything. Everything will be IMBA to the max.

8) Riot bought out by EA or Activision Blizzard, and balancing will be even worse than before.

7) League of Legends fast food chain. Go to the drive-thru and order the kid's meal that comes with the Demacia burger and a Garen toy that yells "Demacia!" with a broken made-in-China voice.

6) iLoL. League of Legends on the iPhone that can join games with people playing on the normal game client.

5) League of Legends on consoles. LoL on the Wii, PS3, and XBOX 360. A bit less absurd, or perhaps more so than iLoL, depending on how you see it.

4) League of Legends no longer free to play.

3) Riot puts out a new line of ultra epic skins that cost even more than the freaking 1820 RP ones, which already equate to a whopping $14.00 per skin.

2) League of Legends pr0n. Cho'Gath feasting on some err... "flesh" and grows bigger and bigger... ummm, yeah.

1) League of Legends line of toys. With the opening of the LoL merchandise section starting out with T-shirts, this might actually be rather expectable. And with a good sized roster of all these good guys vs bad guys, this would be quite doable. Then why all the way at number 1? Because... who the hell would buy them?