A Video To Keep You Warm this Holiday Season

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodbones

12-22-2010

expect the unexpected? hmmmm

League of Legends the TV series?

Guthika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Since I expect that they won't be releasing Magma Chamber, that means for them to release it would be unexpected. Also, music reminds me of Shrek.

X Widow Maker X

12-22-2010

For those who dont get 'to keep us warm' they are saying magma is going to be released finally. And as for unexpected, i am expecting something awesome 0.0

Enrayged

12-22-2010

Expect the unexpected...

A modestly clothed female champion?

Heheh.... jokes aside, looking forward to it... whatever *it* is...

ZeffiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Wooow,I WANT A MUSIC BOX LIKE THAT~~~~~

Kudoz

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falsers View Post
The fact that a movie was made strictly for the players of this game out of fan-service, and not for advertising
Fool. This was an advertisement disguised as a message of holiday cheer. The worst type of advertisement in my opinion. The part about 2011, has nothing to do with Christmas, so yeah it was an advertisement.

I think what they mean by "expect the unexpected", by now we all expect Riot to take forever in doing anything that's not a new champion. It's just a gimmick to keep those who are barely interested, still barely interested.

Rampantwolf

12-22-2010

Winter Chamber?

KsK Drone

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzung View Post
no expectations, no disappointments
This kinda sums up my thoughts on it, you guys had me hooked the second Garen and Katarina started moving on their own, and then it ended, about a nanosecond later.

Meh, whatever, I still love you guys. Merry xmas back, keep up the good work. :P

Falsers

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudoz View Post
Fool. This was an advertisement disguised as a message of holiday cheer. The worst type of advertisement in my opinion. The part about 2011, has nothing to do with Christmas, so yeah it was an advertisement.

I think what they mean by "expect the unexpected", by now we all expect Riot to take forever in doing anything that's not a new champion. It's just a gimmick to keep those who are barely interested, still barely interested.
Despite the fact you felt the need to toss in an uncalled for insult, I'll spare you the same juvenile treatment. Moving on:

Just because you perceive it as them advertising at you, doesn't make it the case. It's a subjective matter. Many of us view it as fan service, and the validity of that is not dependent on whether or not you agree or approve, Mr. Grinch. Shouldn't you be out stealing the ornaments off Christmas trees instead of posting on here anyway?! Christmas is getting close!

Broseiden

12-22-2010

15 sec of CGI hardly impresses....