League of Legends the 4th Most Played Game in the World

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aB SouList

12-22-2010

xfire isnt accurate because 1. you need to have xfire downloaded for it to record your hours and 2. you need to be logged on for xfire to record your hours

Oddmonster

12-22-2010

Farmville has the most users and is the most played game in the world. Scary but true.

Second might be wow or one of those asian games that has a billion people playing.

bze

12-22-2010

Grats riot. Keep up the good work.

Edit: also wth are you guys talking about farmville and stuff for. Those are not proper games. Facebook games are not real games.

Narnak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Yeah Riot is doing pretty well I'm sure but as others said, Xfire is garbage nobody uses it. It says WoW has 50k players per day. More like a few million at least. It's capturing less than 1% of the PC gamer audience. And that's only for the games it supports, which is fairly limited.

bze

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnak View Post
Yeah Riot is doing pretty well I'm sure but as others said, Xfire is **** nobody uses it. It says WoW has 50k players per day. More like a few million at least. It's capturing less than 1% of the PC gamer audience.
That is still a good judge imo. Thats a huge sample size.

technoleonine

12-22-2010

bump for awesomeness!!

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognate View Post
WoW, Call of Duty, Maplestory maybe...?
i was thinking that it would be runescape