Best boots for Ashe.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krath4

12-27-2009

I've seen varying suggestions on which boots to get for Ashe. Alot of people and guides suggest getting Boots of Swiftness, while some others suggest Berserker Greaves. However, I usually get Berserker Greaves for the extra Attack Speed.

As I've seen, Boots of Swiftness boost Ashe's movespeed from 300 to 390, while Berserker Greaves boost it up to 370. Is the 20 speed difference really enough to brush off an extra 25% Attack Speed? I play Ashe often and I'd like to know what kind of boots I should be getting.

darkarsenic

12-27-2009

it really kind of depends on you, if you see yourself taking down more turrets and dpsing other heros, just go for zerker greaves, if you feel like your chasing alot or if you need to escape more often, then grab swiftness. i personally like zerker greaves better since you can just volley and hightail it out, but sometimes its just not enough...

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

I use Mobility, because I'm always moving to gank side lanes.

Swiftness wont help you because if your getting gankd, you're dead. If you want to chase? Turn on cold arrow.

Bersker works too but I prefer Mobility.

JunkRamen

12-28-2009

Mobility if you gank a lot, Berserker if you don't. I want to say Mercury's too, but I figure a snared Ashe is a dead one anyway.