Best Farmer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basilisk9466

12-28-2009

No offers of Tristana? Explosive shot can give her a big advantage early, as the splash can help a lot if you're smart. Late game, she can clear waves in seconds.

hz0ijXGF8qeI0CRT

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
ol' mcdonald.

heimerdinger is the best farmer.
LoL.. he's so pro he can farm two lanes at once!

Aeolis

12-28-2009

Karthus, hands down.

With decent AP, creep waves die in 2 seconds, no matter how many creeps there are.

I've solo defended nexus against 3 sides of supercreeps with defile no sweat.

Nihili

12-28-2009

I believe Sivir and Trist would be my choice. Sivir may be slightly superior, as she splashes always, not only on kills like Trist. I believe Trist excells at farming mid-late game, as Basilisk said, she can clear waves in seconds, though I've seen Sivir do the same thing.

As for tanks... I don't play them much, but by my reckoning Cho's Vorpal Spikes help with farming early game a lot.

PrawnWonton

12-28-2009

Nasus, Singed, Karthus, Morgana all are able to clear waves nearly as fast as they can walk up a lane. I think Nasus and Singed can do this the earliest in the game, which gives them a big level/gold advantage. Karthus is awesome, but it takes awhile for him to be able to sustain Defile for long periods of time. Morgana's Tormented Soil is a smaller AoE than Nasus', so you can't always get all the creeps in its range.

Anivia is quite good, but like Karthus, also takes a bit to build up enough mana to sustain creeping expeditions.

Master Yi is very good, as is any DPS Carry. Gangplank mows down creeps when he insta-gibs them. But again, it takes them longer to be able to do this than say, Nasus or Singed.

Ryze is an excellent farmer. If you have max cooldown reduction, for me it is just a cheap Glacial Shroud away, your ult is up every wave and you just decimate everything.

Veigar wipes waves with a well placed Dark Matter, but usually Dark Matter isn't leveled up until later due to high mana cost.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

I think it's easier to say who the worst farmer is, since so many champions are able to clear out minions without any thought.

Surprised nobody said Amumu though. He's one of the only champions who can solo a wave of creeps at level 1.

Nateku

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
smite monk...
oh shiz wrong game!
Oh man, you just referenced Guild Wars. Pretty sure that is awesome. =D

Pocky Snacks

12-28-2009

If you're referring to the sheer damage potential of Tantrum, I doubt an Amumu would want to be taking that many hits at level 1, especially with an enemy champion in the midst of it all.

I'd have to go with Sivir on creepfarming ability, because I think that lane-control is a major aspect of farming well and it's fairly easy to control a lane against two opponents with Sivir as opposed to Amumu. Ashe and Corki come a close second but Tristana falls behind here I think because she's a little more vulnerable when attempting to clear waves with AoE.

As for clearing sheer quantities of creep (think: 3 enemy creepwaves converging in on your HQ), I don't think anyone can beat Corki.

Ennbeard

12-29-2009

Sivir.

Ricochet + one boomerang blade on the line of minions means they're done in 2 seconds flat if Ricochet is maxed at least.

keftes

Recruiter

12-30-2009

Clearly Sivir although cho'gath is the only hero that can easilly farm creeps while beeing harassed
(and cho eats sivir for breakfast 1v1 mid early game).