Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Farmer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Natu Utan

Senior Recruiter

12-27-2009

Now, I'm nowhere near high ELO games (Hell, I don't even know what ELO is or how it works)

But from my experience thus far, Corki is an amazing farmer.

Out of 10 games with him, I've had 6 games where I ended up with 20K+ gold. (I suppose the 15+ kills could have helped as well..)

But with him, it is so easy to farm. All of his attacks splash and do massive amounts of damage.

Who do you think is?

Drekortha

12-27-2009

Nasus nuff said

Purutzil

12-27-2009

Best Farmer in my opinion is sivir. She eats up so many kills with her glaives and has the added benefit of tower destroying (another form of gold farming essentially). Added in is the fact she can take out spread apart units and can keep some distance if needed from herself and a hero (taking in consideration creeps attack heroes trying to kill another) makes her very good.

Nasus would be a good second place since his AoE is large and does very good damage.

nicosharp

12-27-2009

smite monk...
oh shiz wrong game!

JunkRamen

12-27-2009

Corki, Sivir for carries

Nasus for tank

Patyrn

12-27-2009

Singed is best tank for creep kills by far. Way better than nasus.

JunkRamen

12-27-2009

Oh yeah, forgot about Singed.

As far as casters go a lot of them are good farmers, but Anivia is probably the best followed by Annie. But I don't know if you can call casters "great farmers" because melee who farm will get much stronger.

Rezialn

12-28-2009

Yi or Sivir. Do not dare to argue it.

Tornsoul

12-28-2009

I used to think Sivir but I think Ashe is better, if you have IAS and high rank volley, you just mow them down so fast, PLUS if you have bounty you get even more gold.

Bait

Recruiter

12-28-2009

ol' mcdonald.

heimerdinger is the best farmer.