Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Voodoo Doll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ad Victoriam

Recruiter

12-27-2009

Basis: That one voodoo-doll game where you ran around and hurt yourself to hurt enemies around you. Was intensely fun and had a good concept. Basically copy that.

Backstory: This doll escaped from that witch that Fiddlesticks came from. He doesn't like being a voodoo doll, but it's all he knows. He hurts himself because he's emo. His emo-ness kills others.

*I don't have any set stats or numbers, just a concept*

Passive: Returns 3/6/9% of physical damage, and 1/2/3% of magical damage received as magical damage to surrounding enemies.

Q Ability: Pins and Needles
Voodoo Doll pokes himself with needles because he is emo.
Target enemy is hit 1/2/3/4/5 times with 35 (+.3 AP) damage per hit.

W Ability: It burnssss!
(toggle) Voodoo Doll lights himself on fire.
Surrounding enemies take damage every second.

E Ability: Tossed About
Voodoo Doll throws himself in a direction.
Random enemy champion is thrown in a random direction, taking 50/60/75/80/100 damage (+.03AP)
*This move has a very large range, possibly 3000-5000 ish.*

R Ability: Self-Inflicted (Hardcore Emo Mode)
Voodoo Doll increases his emo-ness, hurting himself more. In response, his attacks deal much more damage, while Voodoo Doll takes magic damage with each attack.
(Lasts 5/10/15 seconds? Or just a toggle...)

So, let me know what you think, I'd be willing to spend more time on this, but right now it's the holidays so I'm quite busy with family stuff...

EDIT: IF someone has a good idea for a change I like, I'll change this up.

seresibyl

12-27-2009

Make his passive do damage in aoe around him (rather than to his attacker) to synergize with his ult.

KEkEKekkee

Ad Victoriam

Recruiter

12-27-2009

Quote:
seresibyl:
Make his passive do damage in aoe around him (rather than to his attacker) to synergize with his ult.

KEkEKekkee

done