[Guide] Femme Fatale: Ashe the Frost Archer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreos

12-29-2009

I didn't even bother to read the hole Guide, because I looked up your Profile and you're dying like 9-13times per game......Are you serious???? (Okay you kill pretty much and do many assists, but you still die way too often!)
A friend of mine is playing Ashe too and he dies like 2-3times per game and is doing fine too.....

Just an advice from some beginner.....die less.....:P

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2009

Terrible guide.

ApostlePeter

12-29-2009

Awful advice

I find the in-game tips on how to play ashe to be more useful

Dathaen

12-29-2009

I give up. You guys win. Tired of arguing a pointless fight when all I hear is "ur bad lul". Thanks to the people who gave actual advice. Not going to change my strat, but I guess I'm bad because I have a book full of wins.

Tpyo

12-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathaen View Post
I give up. You guys win. Tired of arguing a pointless fight when all I hear is "ur bad lul". Thanks to the people who gave actual advice. Not going to change my strat, but I guess I'm bad because I have a book full of wins.
ok if you want more feedback on why its terrible.

1. Flat HP runes can't replace a healing item for the beginning, it just doesn't work. You're better off getting some lifesteal since your planning on building a bloodthurster anyway. This in turn lets you lane longer so you can replace teleport with something more useful such as rally, exhaust, or fortify.

If I saw that I was paired with an ashe with no items then I be passive (only the occasional attack until your at about half health) and then at level 5 I would get a gank over for the free exp and gold. Plus no starting item forces you to play passive against someone that might otherwise have a terrible early game but excellent late game.

2.Ashe works well in the middle but its a terrible assumption to assume ashe=mid when someone uch as twisted fate, twitch, or gangplank could single handedly change a 5v5 battle with their extra exp.

3. Your masteries avoid nearly everything that is useful for ashe. If you really need mana then grab a golum buff or buy a mana regen item but don't avoid final mastery in any tree if you put more then 20 points in it.

4. Your final items work, The main problem is the steps getting to your final items. You say at level 12 the ideal items are zerker greaves and two BF Swords; the much cheaper bloodthurster give the same dps as 2 BF swords while giving life steal. You could also save up and give the inf edge which give much more dps then two BF Swords without even factoring ashe's passive. Also you may consider getting stark's, last whisperer, or black cleaver. Armor pen is amazing and starks gives your entire team a buff worth many times its actual cost.

5. Expecting to die 9-13 times terrible way to play in general but infinity worse if you were the one that solo'ed mid. This is because you get less exp for killing someone at a lower level and once you hit level 18 then you are simply feeding the other team even if you get a kill in return. While you will reach level 18 first, your teammates might still be level 12-13 fighting level 16s.

ganksters

01-02-2010

u cant be running into middle with no pots. gonna get owned by most heroes that can harass u and its gonna take forever to save for bf. plus seems like u never got owned by ganks by shaco or eve.

15% off teleport is 90 seconds not 45s. wrong math

alcapowned

01-02-2010

Quote:
Yellow: Flat Mp/5 (Greater Seal of Replenishment)
Blue: Hp per Level (Greater Glyph of Vitality)
WHAT THE **** I HOPE THIS WAS A TYPO

Seals are used for defense(Hp , armor , magic resist etc)
Glyphs are used for magic (spell penetration , ap , etc)
Why would you have a HP glyph and a mana seal? Switch them around and your rune book will be far more effective

ie. Glyph of Replenishment , Seal of Vitality

Frigid

01-02-2010

Ok so starting out I was fairly good with Ashe, till recently, I either go 10-0, or like 0-4. I don't know if I'm just getting mismatched or im doing something wrong.
Skills:
Flash
Heal

My skill build is the same, and I rune for mostly crit damage.

Item build:
Catalyst
Beserker's greaves
B.F. Sword
Infinity Edge
Last Whisper

The last few items are depending on who I'm against. I usually solo mid, volley harass, then follow up with a ECA. I don't feed, thats not the problem I just feel like I'm doing nearly as much as I used to with ashe, where I'd dominate game after game going 20-0 or so. Any suggestions?

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frigid View Post
Ok so starting out I was fairly good with Ashe, till recently, I either go 10-0, or like 0-4. I don't know if I'm just getting mismatched or im doing something wrong.
Skills:
Flash
Heal

My skill build is the same, and I rune for mostly crit damage.

Item build:
Catalyst
Beserker's greaves
B.F. Sword
Infinity Edge
Last Whisper

The last few items are depending on who I'm against. I usually solo mid, volley harass, then follow up with a ECA. I don't feed, thats not the problem I just feel like I'm doing nearly as much as I used to with ashe, where I'd dominate game after game going 20-0 or so. Any suggestions?
Ashe damage got nerfed last patch.