Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anti-Shaco Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michelle Zen

12-27-2009

Any general tips on how to counter Shaco? Also, since my main champion is Fiddlesticks, any advice on how to fight Shaco using Fiddlesticks will be greatly appreciated.

JunkRamen

12-27-2009

Isn't that the name of a car model?!!

As soon as he pops out, Fear him and hope that your team kills him. Silence him too. Don't bother running, you're not going to get away... Fear and Life Drain at least. Fiddle is relatively good at dealing with Shaco as a caster because he has two ways to prevent Shaco from using his primary escape.

[EDIT]: Fiddle needs health. Get an RoA asap especially with Shaco on their team.

Synxxx

12-27-2009

Assuming you're running a tankish build and aren't horribly overextended or half dead, you shouldn't have too hard a time getting away with fear or even hitting him with a dark wind to avoid a dagger throw.

As for killing him... gank him with a teammate who can stun.

panguss

12-28-2009

Heh i play Shaco http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=40736 and personally Fiddlesticks is my b*tch like come on, i get a level 3-5 decieve and thats 1/4 fiddle's hp. Even with a tank build the only thing that saves you is your Terrify. If Shaco hits you with a normal attack you're slowed for 2 seconds and your silence lasts 3. That gives you one second to run and if a Shaco followed my build and Fiddle has sorcerer's shoes then you would be ~60 units slower than shaco. No chance of escape

JunkRamen

12-28-2009

Fiddle really shouldn't be running away anyway unless he's really close to a tower or has strong team support coming quickly. Fear -> Life Drain is the more likely thing, but if you get a JitB Fear on him it won't be pretty for Fiddle.