Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

300 RP Bonus for Riot Point Purchasers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoRuPtD

01-12-2011

It's January, I are getting anxious!

Reeeezy

01-12-2011

Quote:
callmecommie:
Dear Riot, I decided to buy your collectors pack off of amazon when i saw that you would receive an extra 300 riot points. Originally I was going to buy a $10 riot points card, but saw that I could get so much more out of the collectors pack. Anyways I never received the bonus points but love the package regardless. I am wondering if I am applicable to receive those points. Thanks

Same, I still have not received my riot points for purchasing the collector's pack.

LegitxTactics

01-12-2011

I bought a riot card and i have gotten the 300 extra RP For it but i happened to receive another one and i used that card within the date given and i haven't received the 300 RP for that Riot Card.

Metalhunter

01-13-2011

Received my points on the 3rd, Thanx Riot!

13lackLion

01-13-2011

I didnt recive my points and i redeemed my card on December 14th , do i still have to wait or what?

Kyrilli

01-14-2011

I still havent received my 300 bonus of Rp

Aurtha

01-15-2011

I never got my riot points and I have been waiting for 2 weeks. I'm checking to see if I'll have enough to buy Caitlin, but I currently don't have enough riot points. I bought two $25 riot cards at best buy, but I didn't get my 300 riot points in January. Does it have to be $10? Or what? =\

Aven R

01-15-2011

I got mine too ThX RioTz

s4ntus

01-16-2011

I haven't received my 300 points neither.

????

01-16-2011

hmm. this is wierd.
check it out.