300 RP Bonus for Riot Point Purchasers!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deyzx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-02-2011

Still havent gotten mine yet

Origine

01-02-2011

Please tell me, do you actually see the bonus or it's invisible and will apply on a purchase? I have a problem, I want to buy Caitlyn, however, I have 840 RP. With the boost i should have 1140 RP meaning that I would have the money to buy Caitlyn. In the store, 975 RP champions are in red, showing that I can't buy it. I didn't try to buy a champion to see if i can because like I said, I want Caitlyn. So tell me, can I buy a 975 RP champion with 840 RP and the bonus that I didn't receive or is invisible for me? If i should see the bonus RP, where can I tell riot i didn't receive their boost? (yes, I bought riot points on the 25th dec).

Please don't ignore my comment and please answer me, I know it's crappy English because I speak French.

Thank you.

luciferonus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

If u are not sure about receive bonus rp, check your purchase history in store option (click 'my account'). This is visible as a 'customet refund +300 rp'. I got mine in 1/02/11.

TwoChep

01-03-2011

I got mine yesterday and my account was made in BETA, so perhaps it is going in order of account creation?

mark4505

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferonus View Post
If u are not sure about receive bonus rp, check your purchase history in store option (click 'my account'). This is visible as a 'customet refund +300 rp'. I got mine in 1/02/11.
I see it under my purchase history but don't see it applied to my account. RP is still the same.

Edit: n/m, it just applied.

Phantòm

01-03-2011

SO gay this is okay but it should be 300 extra RP for every single card u purchase if not that then more RP cuz i cant buy a Cassiopeia not even a 3150 with 300 RP im saving for the new chick Caitlyn but the thing is that i wanted a diff skin but i need another 600 and iboguht 3 cards

TheDevo

01-03-2011

I see it under my purchase history, now I just hope it updates before tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

HeroicFrog

01-04-2011

So i bought rp on the 14th, and the 28th, i got A bonus 300, was it not "+300 rp on every purchase" ? will i be getting the other bonus later ?

EDIT: NVM, was going through pages of posts, saw it works for one purchase. Thx though!

ithian

01-04-2011

I got the 300 bonus RP but it suddenly disappeared. I'm really confused.. anyone else have this issue?

suicide junkie

01-04-2011

<3