300 RP Bonus for Riot Point Purchasers!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Ulufa

12-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterCrow View Post
So I've spent probably ~$200 on RP over the last 2ish months (between my own account and gifts), but someone who buys $5 in RP after the 14th gets rewarded, while I get nothing. Great.
They should get rewarded for taking an advantage of a deal, while you should give me $200 and ill compliment you until you feel good about yourself. That would be $200 better spent.

Master k1utch

12-28-2010

does buying a prepaid at 7-11 count

DeathisAcurrying

12-28-2010

Wasn't going to buy Riot Points.... This made me! ty!

Lðgic

12-29-2010

sorry this has probably been asked before, but
does this offer end at12:00am on thje 31st or at the end of the day. cause i get paid at midnight on the 30th and i want to buy a card, but i wont bother if im not getting the bonus 300. a quick reply would be nice. tyia

Servanthez

12-29-2010

thanks riot :P

TheRageAddict

12-29-2010

I dont mean to be a bother and i love your Riots epic game but my brother purchased points for me and my wife on the day of christmas and we did not recieve the bonus... was wondering if there was anyway i could still recieve this bonus thank you very much.

MinoxXx

12-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorSux View Post
Exactly, the only time there is an IP boost is when there is a huge maintenance. They should have sales where there are champs for like a price step down from 3150 to 1350. No love. So much money.
You want people who don't pay money to support the game to get bonuses? So you want the people that made this game free to not only let you play free but to give you gifts? Why would they help you when you don't help them. That's like walking into someones house, they let you stay no problem. But then you go on eat all their food, then complain when they don't massage your feet. Honestly go support the game if you want bonuses. What you want is just cheap and to be honest pathetic you can't spend 5 dollars on a game you enjoy. Your lucky they even give out IP boosts.

Death Korp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizonyoface View Post
I dont mean to be a bother and i love your Riots epic game but my brother purchased points for me and my wife on the day of christmas and we did not recieve the bonus... was wondering if there was anyway i could still recieve this bonus thank you very much.
Your name implies you are trolling. But in case you aren't the bonus does not apply until january.

panchoow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2010

Thanks riot! I purchase riot points for 1st time today and I get a bonus yay <3 xD

Tenderballz

12-29-2010

**** u riot...i was sitting on the fence on whether to finally spend some money on this game.

THEN this announcement came out. SOLD! haha! Coral Reef Malphite ftw!

SPLOOOOOOSH!!