300 RP Bonus for Riot Point Purchasers!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShîroTsukî

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

it seems that i cant find riot points cards at bestbuy in canada...

The Typhoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Amazing! Thanks guys!

Vallin

12-22-2010

Extra points!!!! Thx Riot.

CALL OF B00TY

12-22-2010

yay this is awsome love you riot.happy holidays

Tolnoc

12-22-2010

Awesome! I love you guys! Free Tristana AND 300 bonus points that apply for everyone who's ever bought points? You guys MUST love us! (>^o^)> Hugs!

Tolnoc

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratiosu View Post
it seems that i cant find riot points cards at bestbuy in canada...
If you have a paypal, you can use that.

Tagoth

12-22-2010

I wasn't rewarded points for making a purchase hopefully riot catches this.

messymike

12-22-2010

cant support this greedy company anymore... no go for me.... try balancing some champs and releasing a map or something.... all you do is keep the ******s happy with skins...

ConnorSux

12-22-2010

Still obsessed with RP riot? Why don't you give the people who use IP some love. Thats like giving a free hat to people who use credit cards in a clothing store, nothing for good old cash users.

666aod

12-22-2010

This is a small okay but how about another mastery page, we can buy other rune pages and you give sales/bundles of different sorts all the time so if you get it whiles its hot you can save that 300 RP in no time but not a single thought of masteries. With rune pages i can use a standard caster page for a few champs, but masteries is a pain in the @$$ to redo if i want to use different champs often, and in solo ranked if im set up for yi or MF or something then we need a tank i cant change my masteries then. So over all i dont like this idea of bonus RP cause you can get em other ways while something like extra mastery pages would be much better!