[Video] Supplementary Anivia Guide (inc. Advanced tech)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imasock

12-27-2009

Edit - After a 4 month absence from LoL, I decided I would no longer play. I have also decided to not put up with the negative comments directed at me in the youtube videos I had posted, so they have been removed.

emmkaygee

12-27-2009

this is some good stuff. i'd recommend anyone learning anivia to use this to this advantage to see what you can accomplish with anivia. it also definitely showcases what you can do with walls. I personally like getting walls at lvl 8, but i've got waiting longer to get better burst damage with ff and fb and it works well too.

good job =D

Razhik

12-27-2009

I watched the video.
My ears exploded.
FML

Wortel

12-28-2009

Interesting video. The music is really terrible though, so turn sound off when watching this.

Mr Spatula

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Wonderful video, thank you for taking the time to put it together. I've played Anivia before but haven't totalled more than 20 games with her - perhaps now I'll try her again.

I really enjoyed the part where you blocked Heimer from retreating to his tower - very nice zoning technique.

Imasock

12-28-2009

Added a second vid, which is basically the first but much more tame, musically speaking, so not to injure the little virgin ears.

I sincerely hope people will comment on the content of the video rather than the music that accompanies it, though I do understand that enjoyable music makes things a bit better.

Imasock

01-10-2010

Added a third video under the early game section, expanded on item builds, and added a bit more about walls for skill progression and lane control.

Zohariel

01-11-2010

Would love it if you could run me through some Anivia tips in-game. I loved her in Beta but now I find myself too squishy and I have no idea how to eke out that burst that you seem so in command of :P

Imasock

01-11-2010

Well, add me to friends in-game. I'm usually on from 6p-9p PST and 12a-3a PST.

The Swedish Chef

01-11-2010

I'm actually going to be trying to get some vids up through Xfire soon as I can for my own guide. Good vids you have there, but there's quite a bit I would have done different.