Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Sale: 50% Off Nottingham Ezreal, Tundra Hunter Warwick, Giant Enemy Crabgot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightbringer6

12-25-2010

Hmm just got WW, glad the sale lasts for a while, gonna play him for the time to see if i like him enough to get that AWESOME skin. THX riot for the time to decide <3.

Best Scizor NA

12-27-2010

wow riot are you seriously trying to piss me off? first the Yi sale RIGHT after i buy chosen Yi, now this? the day after i buy turndra ww, it goes on sale! aaaah its my own fault, i always get so impatient. at least you guys gave me Grungy Nunu 75% off love that skin

Aven R

01-15-2011

Quote:
heroicslayr:
many skins are in fact recolors, so it's not really that surprising.
Back in the ol' days (when kennen, akali, malzahar etc. Were the new heroes) every extra skin was a recolor, either in red, yellow or blue...
So don't blame riot for the faults of the past. Blame them for the upcoming recolors :d

lawl :d:d:d

Deathmourn

03-06-2011

Please have Tundra WW come around again soon =)