Best 1v1: Who's your pick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimensionist

12-30-2010

Nobody has said Irelia yet?

Apparently she's the new 1v1 killing machine.

Quiksmith

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDragun View Post
Pretty sweet though 1 more Gunblade is worth replacing the Rageblade if you truly had infinite money. Rageblade is the best thing that 2200g can buy him, but Gunblade is 3500g worth of stats in 1 slot.

So where is his attack speed.....That is his staple getting a wits end (1v1 pwnage against another life steal champ) or rage blade in a 1v1 fight would be pretty nice tbh....

DrDragun

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksmith View Post
So where is his attack speed.....That is his staple getting a wits end (1v1 pwnage against another life steal champ) or rage blade in a 1v1 fight would be pretty nice tbh....
At level 18 with 10 stacks of his ultimate he is already near the maximum attack speed allowed by the game... he is at 2.1 I think. Getting from 40% dual leech to 60% dual leech, combined with +40 AD more than Guinsoos, is better than 10% AS but that's just my opinion.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

trundle

Cocoabutter

12-30-2010

jax, olaf, trundle, akali get my votes. in that order too.

Nevrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

Definitely Jax. He can close the distance on range and output incredible amounts of damage. Plus, if he's built correctly with lifesteal and spell vamp, he also outheals most champions' inferior damage output.

Tokinatoor

12-30-2010

Well Nunu is my favorite champ in a 3 v 3 match because after your ult, slow, buff and self heal your usually the last one standing on your team with a really low health opponent. And you can just spam E and smack them in the butt as they attempt to crawl to safety.

Elalya

12-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffoo View Post
jana or sorka!
...facepalm. >_> Not even the content, just the spelling.
It hurts. Bad. D:

If we're talking post farming then probably Jax with exhaust, his only real competition would be a Tryhardamere but hopefully the exhaust will stall him for long enough once he turns on his ulti.

Ofc the best evar against these nubly melee dps champs would be a superman beefy Mundo wearing a thornmail. ;D

Arkengate

12-30-2010

im surprised i havent seen many of these yet; however, he is by far one of THE BEST solo in the game, if the player is decent...

Malzahar.

Mr Hubbell

12-30-2010

I'm gonna go with a well played and fed anivia. AP stacked even tanks get shredded. Combo drop then wall to run a short distance and do it a second time 3seconds later, anything with <4500hp is dead.