Best 1v1: Who's your pick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basilisk9466

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangMe View Post
Your all insane. Teemo kills all and wins all.
Twitch be very easy, as would tyr, could get veig before he casts his spells...
My Tristana would have a thing or two to say about that.

Blinzer

12-28-2009

my nidalee would have something to say to all of you. mdef and def penetration, heal, and the most versatility of all characters. with pounce i'll dodge any of your skillshots, making you a useless mother****er.

BangWow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinzer View Post
my nidalee would have something to say to all of you. mdef and def penetration, heal, and the most versatility of all characters. with pounce i'll dodge any of your skillshots, making you a useless mother****er.
True, but I see the nerf stick in the near future.

Tornsoul

12-28-2009

As a longtime Veigar player I would have to call him, but also I have played Ashe a lot and I would be inclined to call her as well. Trynd yes can kill veigar BUT only if he pops his ult right off the bat, a late came veigar could easily drop DM in your project path and then event horizon. If the stun gets you... deathfire, baleful, ult gg. Late game any hero has enough mana that veigars ult can do 1k easily, against casters I have dropped ryze, annie or aniva from 60% to dead with just the ult.

As for ashe she is glass cannow but if you have the right gear, like bloodrazor, high ias you can mow down even a fully feasted chogath in no time flat as long as you have your ult up. Twitch can pop up doing spray and pray but if you ult him in the face and you have lifesteal he wont be able to catch up once its worn off.

I figure anyone that has a stun and ******ed damage output would win most 1v1 scenarios.

Trynd is not allowed to have flash =[.

Krosan

12-28-2009

I find Fiddlesticks to be decent against a lot of 1v1 matches. If someone doesn't have a stun to break Drain, they're in a lot of trouble, because they either have to stop attacking and run back to break it with range, or suck it up and attack. A tank is not going to overcome Drain's life recovery, and unless the person you're fighting is a fairly powerful fed carry, their DPS+lifesteal may or may not give them what they need to take you down when they're up against 70+AP/second plus 100% lifesteal. If someone has a stun, they can mess you up, though, and you're looking at a stalemate versus a tank. Fiddle also is terrible at fleeing if his opponent has friends show up unless you can flash through a jungle wall or something, because he's so slow. Still, I find he has a surprising amount of survivability at my level; carries and assassins sometimes get overconfident, think they can steal a kill on Fiddlesticks, and have to run away and pray they get out of range before Drain takes their last chunk of HP. That is, if you don't get instagibbed, which does happen, Fiddlesticks being fairly squishy.

dreamenddischarger

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
If any of you watched the SoloMid Tourney, you'd see the uberness of Dr. Mundo at 1v1.
Mundo is got at 1v1 at level 6 yeah.

Come lvl 18 against fully farmed carries he gets eaten.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

yeah, mundo is great at low level, executioner costs a bit to make and the ingredients of executioner is usually not that great at start.

Zine

12-28-2009

Singed no questions asked.

He can kite the hell out of melee DPS, he can facerape ranged DPS and mages and he out damages any other tank.

Hell I would say that a level 16 singed would win against any other equally geared level 18.

WhiteMantisX

12-28-2009

Welcome to the most stupid thread in the forum! Nice guys.

Have you ever thought about the hundreds of possibilities how to equip each champion?
You can build AP Teemo or DPS Teemo. You can stack Armor on Rammus or anything else. You can even make Janna DPS etc.
So why are you arguing about such a stupid question like that?
It depends more on the situational equipment. You can send me whatever hero you have, tell me what build you use and i take EVERY other champion and you lose.

You geeks!

Mantis

Almighty1

12-28-2009

SHACO!

He has an escape mechanism/initiator, a slow, JitBs and can clone himself Not to mention 2 hit squishies.