Best 1v1: Who's your pick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImCuddly

02-10-2011

Malzahar with 5 archangels and 1 rabadon;s deathcap.

k4nklew33d

02-10-2011

as far as who is the best... hands down jax. in my opinion the most OP character in the game and the only one ill call out as OP.

as far as who i like to use? prob katarina or tryn. i dont like using tryn anymore cuz i personally think hes useless w/o his ult and i dont like that. problem with katarina is she isnt EXTREMELY effective unless you can get momentum.

iAtticus

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazomackz View Post
cho gath somehow
+1111111111111

OptimisticC

02-11-2011

Honestly? Evelyn. She can stealth and therefore gain the first hit, which involves 700 AP of pure pwnage behind Ravage, that has 1:1 AP ratio and 7 sec's cooldown, and Hate Spike that does literally 400 damage per second, or twice per second, if you get cooldown reduction items. And if the champ SOMEHOW lives, you can stealth again quickly and do another burst. Also, Eve's ulti allows her to ruthlessly chase down champs, if any, that manages to live and run away. Hell, you could even grab Deathfire Grasp and begin with it THEN Ravage, which I can most assuredly take down most champs, except extremely beefy tanks. But then, Eve's DPS is so amazing I hardly bother with Deathfire as I usually kill in seconds.

Bean Wiggin

02-11-2011

WW of course, if well built he can win preety much any1 even when starts at half hp, 1 ult on a non tank=less than half hp for them and full hp for you from preety much every situation.

OptimisticC

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean Wiggin View Post
WW of course, if well built he can win preety much any1 even when starts at half hp, 1 ult on a non tank=less than half hp for them and full hp for you from preety much every situation.
That is, if WW gets the chance to build his health up. Evelyn almost always gets the first hit, and that initial burst will just kill the WW before he blinks.

Bean Wiggin

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimisticC View Post
That is, if WW gets the chance to build his health up. Evelyn almost always gets the first hit, and that initial burst will just kill the WW before he blinks.
Well, Wit's End is preety awesome on ww, and with this magic resistance it is not likely he will die to one champion without being able to tunr the tides with his ultimate.

Davrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimisticC View Post
oracle and your eve is screwed xD

i would say malzahar: Q>E>W>R>Ignite>deathfire grasp = any enemy dead ^^

or tryn,kayle, zil because of their invincible/revive Ults

or if you want a draw then Karthus is your man: you kill me and ill kill you after xD

thelost1

02-11-2011

viegar vs anything that isnt MR stacked

Mansurji

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalShade View Post
I'm surprised also nobody picked Kassadin.

If we're talking infinite cash, he can drop anybody.

He can kill any caster with one combo(you can't do anything since your silenced).

He can destroy any ranged or melee dps with pretty much one combo(Trynd? Good luck using that ult while your silenced...).

It'd be harder with tanks but he'd pretty much destroy them since he'd have a lot of magic penetration and can survive long enough to do a couple of combos with Riftwalf.
You shouldnt have played vs a lot of Trynda as Kassadin, but when is the last time you succeded to silence a Tryn and prevent his ult?

Tryn's ult can be cast whenever he needs to, no matter if he's silenced or stunned, welcome to the League

Anyway i like how most people choose their own hero as the best one for 1v1

As a matter of concern, Jax is one of the best as he can stun a lot and deals huge hybrid damages.

But Olaf can kill him, being immuned to stuns in the end of the fight.

Also, Poppy is definetely the best hero endgame, she can just wreck anyone 1v1.

Akali is my main, she's awesome early-mid but not that beasty endgame. I've played Jax a lot and he's my pick on 3v3, aswell as for 1v1. I've won dozen and dozen of duels with him, but Poppy is just raping him in the end, even after feeding.

She must have some counters that i don't know by not playing her, but she's just too strong after 50 min.

So my votes goes to Poppy then Jax. Remember he can get insane MR with his ult to counter any caster, should it be Malz or Veigar. If they're not killing him with all their spells, they will die in their CD. Also, as a Jax eating Yi is my favorite game. Just dodge his damages, stuns often to prevent him lifestealing and it's over. Same for Twitch or any other DPS, but Olaf.