Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xiiUndeadEwok

12-22-2010

I have never really been good at being able to pull off Sion well. I usually go AP Sion when I use him because it allows his shield to tank more, not too mention his AP ratio's are the bombies! I was wondering if anyone could give me an item build, runes, masteries, and your skill load out. I usually try to max deaths caress first and than his E for MOAR health per kill. Do you guys farm fat with his shield?

Carados

12-22-2010

I suggest if you need guides or strategies going to the forum titled "Guides & Strategies."

xiiUndeadEwok

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
I suggest if you need guides or strategies going to the forum titled "Guides & Strategies."
Who cares, just teach me how to play Sion. People talk about builds and masteries in this forum all the time. Even in the General Forum.

Carados

12-22-2010

Because people in this forum had a bad history of giving terrible advice.

Hint: There was a Kat build thread, six months ago, the first post suggested stacking attack speed.

xiiUndeadEwok

12-22-2010

If someone throws out a ******ed build I'll catch it right away. I have experience under my belt at this game... I just can't play Sion.

DKraze

12-22-2010

The best way to get good at a champ is to copy other people playing that champ good. Learn their tricks then make them your own and improve them.

DrumminQc

12-22-2010

Get yourself a sheen. Then i suggest take straight AP item, Rod of the ages if you want to be a bit tanky, its usually depend of the situation. Get 9-0-21 for masteries. Use your combo stun + shield explosion to **** on people's face. When your AP is higher then your AD you upgrade your sheen for a lich bane for a nice little combo!

Oh and get a mejais!

Carados

12-22-2010

First item sheen guide proves my point.

xiiUndeadEwok

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumminQc View Post
Get yourself a sheen. Then i suggest take straight AP item, Rod of the ages if you want to be a bit tanky, its usually depend of the situation. Get 9-0-21 for masteries. Use your combo stun + shield explosion to **** on people's face. When your AP is higher then your AD you upgrade your sheen for a lich bane for a nice little combo!

Oh and get a mejais!
Mejais only if I'm doing well that game.

Our Hero Niko

12-22-2010

This should help