Pantheon Underpowered?

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My l33t Pony

04-14-2010

I've heard alot that Panth is underpowered, and i agree, i like play as him but.., i know im not IMBA but i dont SUCK either, in my opinion Pantheon dies waaay to fast, he is very weak in hp, his attack should increase a bit. Please BUFF PANTHEON!

Nykidemus

04-14-2010

Agreed.

MrPlue

04-14-2010

I dont agree due to the fact his passive makes him a very good tower diver, and his amazing burst damage with 100% crits when target it below 15% is crazy. Lets recap, he is amazing at cleaning up, he is a good carry, he does lots of damage, and he can tower dive like no other. Making him have tons of hp and defense is going over board and making him just good at everything.

My l33t Pony

04-14-2010

well, his passive is nice yes, and his 100% crit to targets below 15% hp, but u say he got alot of hp and defense, he dont have much hp or defense, he aint ment to be a tank, maybe u can try it out but he is ment to be a fighter only, and i get him to 2-2.5k hp at 18 with items which isnt much for a "tower tank/tank". His Trow Spear ability dosnt do that much dmg, could be nice to buff it or any other ability.

Eppa

04-14-2010

He can either have burst or survivability. Also his q doesn't scale well endgame.

Whiteskull

04-14-2010

his ult is near usless IMO other then to jump around the map, but they always see you comign with such a long time before you drop little damage his best abilty is his stun IMO to help his lane get kills.

My l33t Pony

04-14-2010

tbh, his abilities are kinda uhm "not good"? W - Leap 'n stun thingi is pretty sweet but Q and E does waaay to low dmg at lvl 18.... and his ulti is pretty nice just it takes soooooo long to cast :P it allways misses, plz make instant jump and less dmg, keep the snare effect =)

IamGrimm

04-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by My l33t Pony View Post
tbh, his abilities are kinda uhm "not good"? W - Leap 'n stun thingi is pretty sweet but Q and E does waaay to low dmg at lvl 18.... and his ulti is pretty nice just it takes soooooo long to cast :P it allways misses, plz make instant jump and less dmg, keep the snare effect =)
E low on damage end game? No way.

Also, Q is great and I mean great early game.
I always, ALWAYS take it as first skill. It gets you last hits vs. ranged dps that won't let you get near and harasses like crazy, it does some insane damage at lvl one, whereas your stun doesn't do jack.

Q is also a good cleanup if someone tries to run.

No Cow Level

04-14-2010

He has a very strong early/mid game, but no matter how much he's fed, it seems he fades in late game.

Aircross

04-14-2010

Many melee dps champions are UP.

12345 ... 10