max W or E on janna first?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romani Ranch

12-23-2013

I go the AP support janna route (not full ap but items like morello and rabadons, and AP runes). should i max my W first for more damage or E for better shield?

Arceoxys

12-23-2013

E.

GoblinAtackForce

12-23-2013

Janna is one of the support you should not focus damage but more crowd control since she excel in it.

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2013

E>W>Q

Ult as you can. used to be you only put one pt in her ult till max lvl but now that they decreased mana cost it's not necessary.

Romani Ranch

12-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoblinAtackForce View Post
Janna is one of the support you should not focus damage but more crowd control since she excel in it.
AP doesnt just give damage, it gives extra movement speed, more shield, more heal, and more ad for your allies, which is why I like it. it also improves the laning phase a bit more since you have at least a bit of damage to match up with other strong supports

Roldan813

12-23-2013

I feel like everyone will tell you to max E, and it makes sense because not only does the shield get bigger, but so does the AD bonus.

However, I feel like there could be times where you would max W. If you have an adc who has high AD (i.e. Graves), maxing W for burst would be efficient.

Also, if you're behind, sometimes maxing Q is a better option, so when you're zoned along with your adc, all you have to do is wait for the wave to push, charge a full 'nado and let it go, and let your adc use a waveclear ability (i.e. Ashe's W, Graves Q, Lucian Q+W, Jinx Rocketlauncher, etc). By doing this you don't lose as much cs to tower

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2013

E the shield well keep getting stronger and stronger

sometimes you won't feel like you are doing much but your enemies will be annoyed as **** when they are trying to break your shield .