Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anivia Tips Needed!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrystallineBlade

12-21-2010

So I just tried Anivia in a practice game, and I'm kind of good. But I still think I'm not good enough.(And my brother keeps saying I suck but he played for a long time already.) This is my build:

-Sorcerer's Shoes
-Mejai's Soulstealer
-Rod of Ages
-Void Staff
-Zhonya's Ring
-Archangel's Staff

And this is the order I get my abilities:

-Flash Frost
-Frostbite
-Frostbite
-Flash Frost
-Frostbite
-Glacial Storm
-Frostbite
-Flash Frost
-Frostbite
-Crystallize
-Glacial Storm
-Flash Frost
-Flash Frost
-Crystallize
-Crystallize
-Glacial Storm
-Crystallize
-Crystallize

And these are the summoner spells I use:

-Clarity
-Teleport

Is there any way to make my items, ability, or summoner spells better? Or can you tell middle-game tips? I need to get better, so please tell me tips!!!

SySerror

12-21-2010

Mpen reds/ lvl mp5 yellow / flat cdr blue / flat hp quints

9/0/21 get mana over exp

ghost/flash (get improvements for both)

mana crystal and 2 hp pots
farm till cata and lvl1 boots.

farm till ROA and tear

Q-E-E-W-E(unless you cant lvl it here, i forget if so then Q)-R

I find it very important to have ur wall at lvl 6 so you can control peoples movement. this gets me a kill at 6 almost every time by forcing someone to stay in my ult for a long time and e'ing them twice with a stun in my ult too.

R>E>Q>W

item order
ROA/lvl 2 boots/ARCHS/ZRING/VSTAFF/mejais(can be whenever you feel)

ALWAYS HAVE BLUE BUFF! get your blue buff, get their blue buff, kill whoever has their blue buff, steal ur blue buff from ur team mates. I DONT CARE just have it. and max the extended buff duration. this allows you to LEAVE DOWN UR ULT and completely control your enemies. ive had my team straight up take 3 of their towers just because there was nothing the enemy could do to stop us due to my ult and nuking anyone who came close. also you CAN nuke someone while they are AT THE TOWER with ur ult and flash frost and if you do it correctly you WONT get hit.

NEVER EVER EVER flash frost when they aren't chilled. NEVER. anivia is free this week and I just start laughing when i watch flash frost do NO dmg to me because they have no idea how anivia works.

when you dont have blue buff, DONT leave your ult on. just dont. flash it on to chill them and TURN IT OFF

always let your Q go over them (1 tick of dmg) and then explode it BEHIND THEM (2nd tick of dmg) the trick with anivia is that her spells do DOUBLE dmg if you know how to use them.

learn your priority targets, if there is a kat / nunu / whatever who HASNT ulted yet in a team fight SAVE your stun and use ur ult to chill people. i know ur stun has a short cd but that could be the full duration of kats death lotus and the death of your team that you could have easily prevented.

SySerror

12-21-2010

oh i mean frostbite when i say flash frost lol.

Expectation

12-21-2010

I hope that isn't the order in which you get those items; rush a catalyst, then a tear, and then get everything else. You should rethink Mejais. You don't need Clarity.

Alex Pan

12-21-2010

get wall at level 4