Hardcore Soraka Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iWeaR DiaperZ NA

12-21-2010

Hey my name is SnickerZ and im going to walk u through a krazy soraka Build.
1 or Starting Items:Amplifying Tome,Health Potion
2 After u farm a little with ur tank or DPS get:Mejai's Soulstealer
3 time should be when u get through 1 team fight and u dont die and get a couple stacks come back and get:Sorcerer's Shoes
4 Team Fight Wins:Aegis of the Legion, Zhonya's Ring or Fiendish Codex. Or Both
5 End game:Frozen Heart
Pretty Beast... this build withought feeding Is BEAST.
Dont ask why i get MAJAIs is just too beast... It helps yout heal mid through end game
My score 1-1-23

Mambazo

12-21-2010

soraka is one of the few champs i support getting a mejais with, but its still situational, and you still have to be careful as ****. if you get mejai's i would consider building her tankier than that though. frozen heart is solid, but stay away from zhonya's. That's a **** ton of survivability you're missing out on w/ 3460 spent on zhonyas, and if you are getting mejai's you'll have some AP already. maybe build a rod of ages right after the mejais? plus i wouldn't get sorc boots.

Sorry, is this rude to come into your post and try to tell you how to build soraka? lol just my thoughts on this build. I don't even play soraka so maybe i'm not qualified to talk.

Bladesbane

12-21-2010

Agree, to an extent. Soraka is an assist ***** without equal. However, you don't really need the mpen from sorcerers shoes when you're debuffing with silence, and dropping clutch heals on teammates. I'd get merc treads for the stun/ taunt reduction and extra survivability. Zonya's, if you're an awesome tactful player, can be clutch on Soraka. Stay on the sidelines without getting hit and you don't really need the tanky items, if they rush you and try to focus you down you have the activate. Zonya tank ftw, in that time they can usually get at least one of the carries whacking at your gold shell taken out.

Aegis might be better on a tank, you may not always be close enough for the aura to hit everyone.