Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Corki - Completely Broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parlance

12-27-2009

I don't understand if Corki is supposed to be some kind of joke... or... how exactly Riot thinks he is balanced with contemporaries like Teemo, Ashe, et al.

First of all, none of his abilities (that's right, none!) scale with AP whatsoever. His ultimate missiles do 275 + 0 ap at MAX level, dumbfire and colliding with minions so you'll never hit anyone. I'm pretty sure gatling gun can't even actually hit anything. Corki for some reason is in the low health department. He is completely useless. I've seen ONE person play him since I started LoL and he was pathetic. I can't believe I wasted 5 real dollars and this completely broken utter piece of ****.

Here are some suggestions to make Corki a real character:

1. Replace gatling gun with a passive that increases sight range and detects stealthed units. Isn't that what this character is supposed to be good at?
2. Phosphorous bomb when hitting an enemy should make them visible to our team for 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds. Phosphorous bomb should do about 20% more base damage and get 1 bonus damage per AP.
3. The range on valkyrie should be increased by about 50%, the damage should be increased by 50% and gain 0.5 bonus damage per AP, and it should give Corki a move speed boost for 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds.
4. Corki's missile barrage missiles should be unable to collide with minions, guided (target a champion instead of ground) and gain 1 bonus damage per AP.

I'm not saying ALL of these would be a good idea, but jesus, I think even with all of them it might not be enough. Those who doubt Corki's ****tiness please just look at what he has going for him right now (and remember he has the lowest health class) http://www.leagueoflegends.com/champions/view/42/corki_the_daring_bombardier.

And remember, when was the last time you fought a Corki? If he has balanced people might actually be ****ing playing him.

parlance

12-27-2009

I can't make up for the fact that I am a small minority that doesn't want to play ONLY ASSASSIN CHARACTERS until the day I die, but I will continue to post in this thread until Corki is fixed.

Chillspawn

12-27-2009

1: Get a black cleaver
2: Press E.
3: Right click the enemy tank
4: Profit.

Its not Riots problem if you can't land a SKILLSHOT (IE: His ultimate).
Its not Riots problem if you can't think of any other build than AP.
It is Riots problem if you can't learn to play a **** character before wasting forum space.

Shakra

12-27-2009

it seems to me that you have never seen a good corki, nor have you found a good way to play him yet, because a friend of mine plays him alot, and me too occasionally, and i have yet to see a game with not a 2:1 k/d, usually even higher with kills in the 12 + and deaths at 3 or something, go hybrid, its beastly, ap meh, i have tried it and it worked, but it requires work, and its SO ****ING EASY to hit with the rockets, its the basis of a normal skillshot, if you can't hit with corki's high speed rockets, how can you with nidalee's javelin or mundo's cleaver.

corki's rockets have a high spam ratio, if you would give him a 1 ap ratio, he would absolutely murder everything in the aoe, because he can fire a rocket every second, you usually have 4 - 7 rockets because you don't continually fight, does this sound balanced to you?

please just practice skillshotting before complaining about a skillshot

parlance

12-27-2009

ITT trolls.

Chillspawn

12-27-2009

Quote:
parlance:
ITT trolls.

Fine I'll lower myself to your type of posts.

L2P NOOB.

Seriously though, build Corki in attack damage and level up Gatling gun first, try it and you won't build Corki any other way.

Kahldi

12-27-2009

posting in this thread because parlance claims to own the hero but does not know the ratios are not even close to 0 on his skills nor realise how blatantly op his suggestions are