Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cass

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paero

12-21-2010

Quote:
CommanderShepard:
When I play her or whenever somebody else does, it doesn't seem like she's doing much. Far too squishy for her to chain poisons on a character and Twin Fang for like 200 damage.

dont forget that with poison that twin fang is on a .5 second cd, so in 3 seconds with poison you can do (06x200) + (W and Q damage), including her ulti in that she can stun/slow and entire team at once, and can do massive amounts of aoe damage.

Build an RoA, rylais and zhonyas with some HP and you will dominate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhantomMasaka

12-21-2010

Quote:
Braains:
I've never played with a particularly good Cass, so I don't know, maybe she's just really hard to play.

I've played a few great games with her, and trust me, she's hard if you don't practice. You have to keep 3 spells going at the same time to max her damage, but if you can do that, stuff drops hard.