Finish your games quick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BriefEternity

12-21-2010

Wow, if you ever start a game and the enemy team is Olaf, Ammumu, Mord, Malphite, and Cho gath, you better finish that game **** quick.

Their Ammumu was even disconnected for 30 minutes and we still got our asses handed to us. We were dominating early game quite easily and thought we'd win an easy 5v4. Wrong. Apparently all you have to do as a tank team (even down 1 person) is wait 40 minutes and then just run straight into the enemies base. Lesson learned.

HAKKLEBOB

12-21-2010

The game is pretty broken overall, in terms of team comps.

Bomb in lasagna

12-21-2010

i've had this happen too. It's really hard to win with a team like that especially since they are amazing pushers also. Morde, malphite, cho and ammumu can clear a creep wave faster than you can blink. So good luck trying to push early for a win against that team. When late game comes around that team just has so much cc and so much health that it's really hard to kill them. It used to be a lot worse before the last patch though

But yea, you are pretty much right... A team of tanky character can get you wins pretty easily, especially if you pick the right ones. Malphite, rammus and ammumu on the same team is just devastating. So much AoE damage with all three of them being able to build defensive items while still having extremely good damage output.

BriefEternity

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAKKLEBOB View Post
The game is pretty broken overall, in terms of team comps.
It was pretty ridiculous trying to focus any of them down after 40 minutes. Our entire team would blow their combos on 1 person and they'd be at 25% health.

Also, towers were pretty much non existent to them. They chased our entire team past 2 sets to our inhibitor and roflstomped us.

Angry gorilla

12-21-2010

Orrr..
Your team could.. i dunno... Buy MR And Razors?

Goochy Goo

12-21-2010

generally if you're facing any crit character end the game fast, or he'll destroy your team if you have no CC.

DuckofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

All i see is 5 melee champs.

Just buy some razors you nub. Tanks < Dps late game

BriefEternity

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
Orrr..
Yea this works great when there's only 1 or 2 tanks on the team. But when there's 5. Any amount of anti-tank items are useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckofDoom View Post
All i see is 5 melee champs.

Just buy some razors you nub. Tanks < Dps late game
Lol, you've never played a 5 tank team then. Madreds isn't some godly item that you put on and instantly destroy a tank.

Zack1996

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckofDoom View Post
Tanks < Dps late game
Mordekaiser thanks you for the carry.

Bomb in lasagna

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry gorilla View Post
Orrr..
ok you buy MR...Yay you aren't dying as fast but look at this! You aren't doing any damage to them because you had to buy defensive items that gimp your champions damage output while the other team can buy all defensive items and still kill you!!

ok you buy Razors!...Yaay now the enemy team focuses you down even more with their cc and you die in a few seconds!