Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want RP for Christmas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfernalWyvern

12-21-2010

go away

Jayjay1

12-21-2010

anyways, how d I get my 10$ gift card? umm do I just register and do surveys that all? thansks much

Jayjay1

12-21-2010

Yess! jayjay1 is my ING pls thankyou so much! I just want skins for sona and robot galiO!

iHateDisGame

Recruiter

12-21-2010

Quote:
BboySparrow:
I hope you get banned for spamming and making people use your Referral Link.

EDIT: also its definitely not worth it. the time that you invest to just get a 10$ gift card on that site is ridiculous. its lower then minimum wage for doing more work. plus you annoy your friends and family to try and get them to join also. stupid pyramid schemes

Naw, I don't annoy family nor friends with this link, just the Riot community who have a lot of time on their hands already if they're reading the forums.

Also, if someone is willing to work, but does not have the opportunity, well here I am giving the opportunity.

They have the choice to work or not, after acknowledging its terms.

BboySparrow

12-21-2010

Except it's not free. Time is a resource that is being spent into that website. The reason why your trying to get referrals is because you know **** well that it takes forever if you tried to do it just by yourself. Your wasting other peoples time for your own gain. All you are is a leech working off of other people.

jackyking

Master Recruiter

12-21-2010

Is it real?
I don't believe it at all=[

InfernalWyvern

12-21-2010

Have fun with your 50 cent an hour job

iHateDisGame

Recruiter

12-21-2010

Yes it's real; no it doesn't take a long time. I'm just trying to speed up the process.

I've gotten $40 worth of RP already from this website in under a week. And I don't go on this website 24/7, just 15 minutes a day or so.

And leeching off other people's hard work isn't that bad if they allow you to.

I've already said that 'if you don't want to waste time getting free RP, then don't click the link'.

So the public already has the knowledge that this will waste time, but will reward them with free RP.

It's their decision.

Jayjay1

12-21-2010

no dont judge him like that, you not sure if its fake!! so stop flaming!!!

also, pls ty much if send me 10$ gift card I need, it will be very good, because my parents doont want to trust me credit card and now im just poor. thanks so much if you can allow me!!

iHateDisGame

Recruiter

12-21-2010

Quote:
InfernalWyvern:
Have fun with your 50 cent an hour job

It's not really fun, and it's not really a job...