Comparing Miss f to Caitlyn is bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-21-2010

B
o
o
b
s

Zhico

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Bro
Bro.
We know she's gonna be ranged DPS, Ezreal confirmed
i nvr read this, thanks for the info

Shaella

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooksta View Post
There's a game designer who posts a blog who has a name similar to a champion named Irelia.

I won't spoil much, but let's just say the skill set is completely different.

I'll give you a hint...Dwarven Sniper 2.0
That blog is fake bro

Ulminati

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhico View Post
its like comparing an apple and an orange, there very similar but still have a lot of differences so comparing them is a waste of time and if you havent noticed we havent had a skill shot champion in a while and she has a sniper rifle so put the peices together

http://www.theamericanview.com/index.php?id=802

There you go. A scientific comparsion of size, shape and the 4000—400 cm-1 (2.5—25 5 um) infrared transmission spectra of a Granny Smith Apple and a Sunkist Navel Orange.

tl;dr -- Scientist discovers that apples and oranges are rewally quite similar once compared.

PhantomMasaka

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runeterran View Post
I'll agree with that. But I haven't been keeping up with the community's debates over the new champion's sneak peek. Though I doubt she'll be a mage.
She's ranged DPS. Ezreal did say that. Mostly what people are crying about is that the concept art has a huge rack, and is too similar to Miss Fortune. If you've seen the concept art for MF, you would come to the conclusion that the artist just likes well endowed women. The style of her costume tho is in no way related to MF at all. In fact, the only similarities worth seriously noting, is that both are female and ranged dps with some type of firearm.

Azuredragon653

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
That blog is fake bro
I don't know if it's correct this time, but it has had completely correct information on there before anywhere else had it.

Runeterran

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomMasaka View Post
In fact, the only similarities worth seriously noting, is that both are female and ranged dps with some type of firearm.
Well we may as well add Tristana to the comparison too.

Shaella

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuredragon653 View Post
I don't know if it's correct this time, but it has had completely correct information on there before anywhere else had it.
Had no information on irelia or trundle, bad info on Cassiopeia, and info on Caitlyn looks fake as fake can be

PhantomMasaka

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runeterran View Post
Well we may as well add Tristana to the comparison too.
Pretty much. As far as i can see, this new champ doesn't bear any resemblance to MF that I can say that they look like the same champ. I honestly wish someone would explain it to me, because I have seriously tried to figure that one out.

Zhico

12-21-2010

first of all her rack is big but its a video game, a fantasy also like come on like look at pantheon, every seen someone with that pac?