Comparing Miss f to Caitlyn is bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhico

12-21-2010

its like comparing an apple and an orange, there very similar but still have a lot of differences so comparing them is a waste of time and if you havent noticed we havent had a skill shot champion in a while and she has a sniper rifle so put the peices together

Kryoz

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhico View Post
its like comparing an apple and an orange, there very similar but still have a lot of differences so comparing them is a waste of time and if you havent noticed we havent had a skill shot champion in a while and she has a sniper rifle so put the peices together
So we should compare her to Ashe?

Zhico

12-21-2010

dont compare champions at all cause non of them are they same or this game would get rly boring

Free Elo

12-21-2010

Its like comparing Jax to Yi to Tryndamere. There all the same generic "fighter" Its funny how their already comparing them when we have no idea of Caitlyn's skill set

PhantomMasaka

12-21-2010

Honestly, the only major similarity that I've found is that the same guy did both concept arts. Anything beyond that is stretching it imo. The odds that Cait's concept art is gonna remain the final model are not good. Irelia changed, MF changed, a lot of champs probably have. Phreak has already said that she doesn't play anything like MF either, and that should be the most important anyways.

Azuredragon653

12-21-2010

Why wouldn't you compare apples to oranges? Comparing apples to apples will accomplish nothing.

ShadyStories

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Playing a 4v5 + a feeder on your team is a "waste of time" too.
Idk, I guess LoL just does this to you.

Shaella

12-21-2010

I just don't see the comparisons, people just don't understand steampunk.

LadyKitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

I'm sure people just notice the large perky similarities.
And the pointless heels in combat.

HotSoggyNoodles

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementic View Post
So we should compare her to Ashe?
I think you might have missed the point purely so you could post your very own witty comment.

Also, the concept art is always a fair bit differant to the finished results, I don't know why people are moaning at it at the very moment. Same reason people call OP on champs before release I suppose.