Best Champion for beginners?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RidokuDavid

11-06-2011

dude u should really try nasus, amazing at lifesteal and 1v1, so is warwick,.... i suggest them both but nasus has the ulti's age where he has a cloud where he drains health ^^

Omid Taghavi

11-06-2011

Xin Zhao Is perfect for beginners

Hobothesis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

Stop necroing old threads, and yes I know i'm helping keep this up but seriously...1350 IP annie is completely irrelevant now....old info is bad info.

m00nst4r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2011

hmm, if you are new, i recommend tristana. she is free to get. pretty easy to get used to. i myself was new to this game and tristana really helped. ive heard that ashe is also a very good champion especially for beginners.

Good luck, practice makes perfect

Uchiha Flash

12-04-2011

master yi is so easy and very good for u .. Ashe is easy too.. But i highly recommended to try master yi becouse his skills better than ashe for new players

Drop lt

12-04-2011

yeah i started with master yi... hes pretty cool. i also played sivir a pretty long time and had much fun, im sure youll have even more fun with her cause of the new patch

TundraFuzz

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoLies View Post
OK I'm also a DotA player so I'll see if I can help...

-Jax 3rd skill is like Axe's, the difference is that Jax stuns surrounding enemies that attack him instead of just doing damage.
-Ashe is really similar to Drow Ranger (Traxex), she's also great for beginners.
-Akali is like Rikimaru, but she doesn't have Permanent Invisibility =) .
-Singed is really like Alchemist, his ultimate being practically the same.
-Annie is a basic spellcaster, i recommend you to try her, she´s free2play this week, so you can play her. She's kinda like Lina (the Slayer).

I think that´s it. Hope I helped. I personally recommend Annie, Ashe and Jax, cos there simple straightforward champions.
I actually think Brand is a lot more like Lina, probably not as easy as Annie, but more like Lina.

Zaneysed

04-03-2013

Try coop vs ai first to get use to the game and it's mechanics

I believe Ashe was directly based of the ranger from DotA.

LoRd VoLdmorT

03-12-2014

jarvan easy+op!!!!!!!

ShadyLegend23

03-12-2014

Just try whoever draws your interest and style. I started with Kayle then started playing malzahar,karma,mordekaiser,vladimir just because i liked the abilities and how they played imo thats the best way to learn.