shurelyia's reverie (sp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lðgic

12-21-2010

im curious as to how the community feels about this item. i myself have had some great success with it, but it seems really situational and generally is outshined most of the time. opinions?

**EDIT**
what happens if i am rammus and i am powerballing and i use the active right before powerball finishes? has anyone tried this?

RTX Warnoise

12-21-2010

It has a bad name. I never take it.

Reel Wrapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

pretty good item for support class

Phoenix7786

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

It whoops some serious ass on Singed.

Overall, it's a good item for its role. Against teams that need speed (or vs opponents requiring the same) or with certain other CDR-depandant champs, like Singed and Blitz) it can be simply awesome.

Lðgic

12-21-2010

ive bought it mid game on a carry for that extra bit of speed when someones almost going to get away.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

12-21-2010

Its like the most confusing to quote guinsoo "noob trap" of an item in my experience.

Lðgic

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorXMcCheese View Post
Its like the most confusing to quote guinsoo "noob trap" of an item in my experience.
really? i didnt know guinsoo said that. huh.
interesting.

Tis a nice day

12-21-2010

it fits alistar quite nicely in that it gives gold, mana, cd reduction, and a nice speed boost when your flash is on cd.

NeonSpotlight

12-21-2010

I've been pondering whether or not to get it on Zilean, it seems like an interesting idea.

Cenerae

12-21-2010

Since they buffed the duration of the speed boost, I've found it's actually quite a nice item to have on a support. Assumming you didn't intend to get the CDR from anything else in particular, anyway. Having a double strength, double length Sona E on tap can be useful for positioning and initiation, and also for chasing/escaping in some situations.

You do need a little co-ordination to ensure the buff doesn't go to waste, of course.