Private LoL Tutoring

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

I'd rather just pay HotshotGG to raise my elo

KsK Drone

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaox View Post
You'd be surprised!!! Theres always so many ways to improve that you're not even aware of.
I can believe you are experienced and can improve almost anyone's game... and good luck if there are people willing to pay that price for you.

I personally wouldn't consider it for a minute at a rate of $20/hr, though. People who would likely then be actively or desiring to become serious in a free game, I don't think many people will find value considering one hour with you gets them more than 1 month of any other online game, and this isn't the sweetest economy for many of us right now.

I think I've seen your name a time or two (or maybe more *shrug*) and can believe your reputable and have great tips to improve almost anyone's gameplay, but many people tend to have more than one style in the actual execution, so I also believe anything taught by another player still takes time to "reinvent" for a way that works for you as a different player, and thus for $20/hr under that assumption it's like renting a fortune cookie dispenser for an hour, but that's just me as I'm not sitting on too much cash lately.

Point I'm trying to suggest from that though, if you were to lower your rates (I still won't have the luxury to pay for a tutoring session, but..) You would likely find many more customers, but if your stacked with tutoring session now I'm just rambling.

PineapplePine

12-21-2010

Just for those who don't know, "Junior Member" "Member" and "Senior Member" has NOTHING to do with your summoner level or your elo. As far as I can remember, it simply has to do with how many posts you have on the forum.

Eledhan

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineapplePine View Post
Just for those who don't know, "Junior Member" "Member" and "Senior Member" has NOTHING to do with your summoner level or your elo. As far as I can remember, it simply has to do with how many posts you have on the forum.
Yes, I know.

My point is, why would I trust the validity of someone who hasn't even been a consistent / longterm member of this community when he's trying to convince members of this community to send him money?

It's just weird...

Sure, he could be a top 50 player and that's all well and good, but why the heck would I pay for him to teach me stuff if I have no idea whether it's gonna be any good? There's no references, no background info, nothing.

He's either trolling hard or he's trying to rip off new players who have cash to blow (my personal belief). I hope Riot blasts his user account into oblivion. This **** doesn't need to be in our community.

Burkill

12-21-2010

TR0LOLOLOLOLOL $20 for a hour LOL

Chaox

12-21-2010

" Sure, he could be a top 50 player and that's all well and good, but why the heck would I pay for him to teach me stuff if I have no idea whether it's gonna be any good? There's no references, no background info, nothing. "

You credit me being a top 50 player then complain I don't have credit.

THEN continue mindlessly into rage.

heh.

Chaox

12-21-2010

Ok, time to clear up some points...

My ego can't handle another player teaching me because it assumes that he/she is better than me!
Shame! You are a product of the internet... No one can be the good at everything, don't let your ego be fragile, I am better than you at a specific game of a specific genre(probably), theres nothing wrong with this.

You suck / I hate you / You are trolling / I'm so angry for no reason
Go punch a baby and let some of that rage out, then think of an argument thats worthwhile.

You have no credibility!
Sadly, this is true, I have next to no credibility other than my Solo Que rating.

The price is too high!
Send me an e-mail ^^

HardGayMan

12-21-2010

There are several high elo players who sell their training for 15 or more $/hr...people do pay it. If people will pay $14 for brolaf, they will pay $15 for some top tier advice.

Mambazo

12-21-2010

A real badass would provide this service for free.

Manong Pipit

12-21-2010

lol@ the kids in this thread

Chaox is legitely a high ELO player (rank 44) and I'm sure he'll get lots of business.
$20 is standard fair, if not below average for high ELO lessons.

I've seen other top players offer training services for a higher amount.
Good luck, Chaox! Maybe it'd be better for the customers to know what you excel at (laning, jungling, ganking, duo lane, support, etc.)

TIP: bigfatjiji is a Member in the forum ^_^