Private LoL Tutoring

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaox View Post
assuming I'm within my rights to do this?
not really, but you can try. maybe if you had a third party site and some credibility. I wouldn't post your intent to make money on the actual game forum here though.

xXghettoelf97Xx

12-21-2010

People do this on starcraft 2. The problem with lol however is it's not so easy to tell what another person's mistakes are. $20 is a bit rich though.

Chaox

12-21-2010

Ok. It seems like there are a lot of doubters -- which was what I was expecting...

"Game tutoring? WTF? srrsly?"
Sure, why not.
I'm certainly not the first to do this, Starcraft 2, Halo both have tutoring. (IdrA charges 150$/hr!)

Think of tennis tutoring, that is a perfectly accepted social norm, right?
As long as you're having fun with League, it's not THAT big of a stretch.

"Can you really teach someone how to be a better player of League of Legends?"
Yes!

I can point out flaws in anyone's gameplay.
I can also teach advanced techniques that you might have never even thought of, and would otherwise have to play a long time to gain through experience.

If you're a novice, I could go over many of the "general knowledge" such as builds, heroes, lanes, items, laning, ganking...
If you're just starting out in Solo Que, I could share many insightful team composition and leadership skills that I was forced to acquire to get to 1970.

If anyone has any doubts, or further questions -- feel free to post!

Lightbringer6

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaox View Post
Ok. It seems like there are a lot of doubters -- which was what I was expecting...

"Game tutoring? WTF? srrsly?"
Sure, why not.
I'm certainly not the first to do this, Starcraft 2, Halo both have tutoring. (IdrA charges 150$/hr!)

Think of tennis tutoring, that is a perfectly accepted social norm, right?
As long as you're having fun with League, it's not THAT big of a stretch.

"Can you really teach someone how to be a better player of League of Legends?"
Yes!

I can point out flaws in anyone's gameplay.
I can also teach advanced techniques that you would otherwise have to play a long time to gain through "experience".

If you're a novice, I could go over many of the "general knowledge" such as builds, heroes, lanes, items, laning, ganking...
If you're just starting out in Solo Que, I could share many insightful team composition and leadership skills that I was forced to acquire to get to 1970.
ill give ya 50 if you teach me how to troll.

Chaox

12-21-2010

SexyPlanket

12-21-2010

Choax pwns

SexyPlanket

12-21-2010

Seriously though I bought 2 hours with Chaox, and it really opened up a new dimension of gameplay. My only complaint is that I can't stop playing League of Legends now... I put like 8 hours in today alone, i'm so tired.... and lonely.

Blistful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

There was a time long ago when people played games for fun, and got better as the went along.

Mambazo

12-21-2010

What could you possibly impart that one couldn't learn better from simply playing and actively trying to improve their game?
still though... if you can get that paper get it boy

Chaox

12-21-2010

You'd be surprised!!! Theres always so many ways to improve that you're not even aware of.