Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shens synergys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OptimusPolak

12-21-2010

I have been working on a new build for my shen based around a malady and mallet core, and i have played the last few games with great success against AD heavy teams.

start Dorans Shield + HP pot

then Boots, (tabi in this case)
>>Malady, (for the magic resistance decrease)
>>Mallet, (Hps, great for passive and tankability, + slow so ur team gets the kill)
>>>Sunfire
>>>Sword of the Divine
>>>>finish with either B.veil or Warmogs, or FoN, (depending on preference/enemy team)
(although i did finish 1 game with scepter and it worked out well wit aniv on my team)

granted i did not finish with dps build scores, but i still ended up averaging 2-4 kills, about 4-5 deaths, and like 20 assists.

Was wondering whether i should pull the Sword of divine out of there and insert more tanky item instead.. curious on wut you LoL gurus think.