shaco help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotNHard69

12-21-2010

at lvl 1 and keep gettting gank at blue buff. always 2 lvl under any advice?

as for items i go for

lantern
boot of motilityy
maadred
next?

im lvl 7 summoner

Scutty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Ok first off im suprised your getting golem ganked when your only level 7. Second don't always start at golem. shaco is one of the best counter junglers in the game, and has great utility. Finish the duo golems first perhaps? Get to level 2 then get decieve if your getting ganked too much.

kanther

12-21-2010

put 2 boxes at duo golems 3 at dragon smite the blue wraith kill dragon than golems you'll be lvl 3 gank a lane than golem wolves gank again. for items after madreds upgrade them to bloodrazors from here i usually go. brut right into an infinity edge and personally i wouldnt play him without proper runes after nerf he needs all the help he can get

HotNHard69

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerbros View Post
Ok first off im suprised your getting golem ganked when your only level 7. Second don't always start at golem. shaco is one of the best counter junglers in the game, and has great utility. Finish the duo golems first perhaps? Get to level 2 then get decieve if your getting ganked too much.
i get queue up with lvl 12-20

HotNHard69

12-21-2010

bump