Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Levelling up twice in a row

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bianary

08-09-2009

I know that this is a rare issue, but if someone earns 2 levels without spending them, then spends a point into a skill they can get again, there's no animation to indicate they were successful - the available points just ticks down one. This could lead to them clicking again because it really feels like that first click didn't work.

So some kind of animation, be it a flash or the tab going down then popping back up, or whatever, would really help provide feedback here.

Prime

08-16-2009

Yeah, or making the buttons look like they are being pressed.. Maybe a sound could work also? You also have this problem when you buy items, you dont really have confirmation that you bought the item unless you look at your inventory or your gold. I know that the audio part of the game is still going to get worked on a lot, but in case it hasn't been mentioned, a nice "ka-ching" for buying and selling would be good.

Maybe a bass drum for levelling a skill?

Pandemic Smiles

08-16-2009

On both counts, if the buttons flashed (you're looking at them after all) and a sound played that'd be fantastic feedback to let you know the action was successful.

Regarding the tab going down and back up: what if I want to click it several times very quickly? Having to wait would be annoying.

Morry

08-17-2009

I have another problem when i level up twice. in dota when i cast a spell on myself i.e. omniknights heal, i click the chars portrait so i dont have to find him in the mess. In lol i do that too, but if i leveled up there is a number covering my face. if i level up twice i have to either find my char in the mob and possibly misclick or decide which spells i want right away then cast the spell on myself. there should be another way to indicate that your char has leveled.

Webling

Recruiter

08-17-2009

as far as self clicking I would love to be able to use the alt or another key to automatically cast on myself...